The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
I have been praising CD Projekt Red for so long. Bought Wild Hunt at launch, same for The witcher 2. Basically all my Portuguese friends are playing the game while waiting for the mighty patch with PT subtittles. No patch...no explanation.....

I'm astonished with the lack of respect these guys are showing to our comunity!!!

Last edited:
I have been praising CD Projekt Red for so long. Bought Wild Hunt at launch, same for The witcher 2. Basically all my Portuguese friends are playing the game while waiting for the mighty patch with PT subtittles. No patch...no explanation.....

I'm astonished with the lack of respect these guys are showing to our comunity!!!
I totally agree with you, at least reply to our Questions ... but noooo they ignoring and leave their fans in disarray while they celebrates and drinks using our money. YES don't forget without your fans and buyers there is no salary for each of you. the worst game support ever, I hope this game will be your RIP.

I am portuguese and i don't understand why Venezuela,Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile have portuguese available "brasilian portuguese" and the people from Portugal don't have that... i mean, it's brasilian portuguese but still portuguese, and i would rather thar than have polish and russian...c'mon guys it's just an update/patch for consoles, i don't have the pc version...

Please, make brasilian portuguese available on Portugal so we can understand better every bit of this masterpeace!

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello,

I've bought the game on my PS4 system from PS UK online store, but I'm missing Russian language.
Will it be possible to add other languages?

United Kingdom, Sweden, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal
Text: Russian/Czech/Hungarian/English/Polish
VO: English/Russian/Polish
Print: English+Quickstart Swedish/Finnish/Dutch/Portuguese
These apply to all platforms PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4

As mentioned above, it makes no sense to not have portuguese available in the european region copy...
I hope you release language packs for all platforms/languages.
Until then I'll see if I can get a refund from live and return the game

I've tried talking to The Evil Chris but he didn't answer me. Frankly I don't think they're going to launch a pach with subtitles, unfortunately. I love the game but I think those who like me who can't speak English very well, they won't be able to play it. I've been trying to send him come from america. But I'm afraid that after the dlc's don't work.

Please CD Project !!!! Portugal want subtitles pt-pt or if you can not pt-pt maybe PT-BR ( just subtitles) shows that are different from others, please !!!! ps4 help the players in Portugal

So many people desperate and cd projekt red did not do anything. That regrettable situation. They do not realize that the only thing we want is to play the product of them ...:(

same problem, I need ONLY, ONLY subs in spanish, that's allfor that reason I'm not playing in this moment

Cmon guys, i really want to buy the game but without subtitles i cant understand it... Make it available for portugal ..

To everyone facing this problem, here's a solution (on Xbox one at least):

After opening a support ticket with cdprojektred, I got instructions on how to move my game to portuguese-br.
You need to uninstall the game, move the console region to Brazil, and then reinstall the game.
I believe you can move it back to uk/pt or whatever after.

It's not ideal, but it works. I've tested it.

Cheers.

Last edited:
so i live in israel but im from russia and i pre ordered witcher 3 on ps4 the game is great but there is no russian language why?

subs in spanish for ps4 please,

---------- Updated at 10:32 PM ----------

and for all languages,

Hello,

I've bought the game on my PS4 system from PS UK online store, but I'm missing Russian language.
Will it be possible to add other languages?

Same problem!!! My region is UK there is no russian language for me! Why? Many other games supports it (GTA, Battlefield, Diablo etc....)

PLUS my game icon and loading screen is on russian! But I cant choose russian in settings.. :(

i live indonesia and take pre-order from store in South Korea , i don't now that print korean,all map and book. can i get link for map in English so i can print by myself?via email or.......and can my ps4 got update for text bahasa indonesia,some time hehehe

CDPR.... for how long you think you can wait to answer all these posts regarding languages packs. Release a patch for all regions contains all languages for PS4 and XBOX one if you really care of us, do not exclude any language from that patch. Do this and all of us going to be thankful and happy. a saying: "blow thy Mouthful he said i have no mouth.".

It seems to me that CDPR doesn't understand that the players should be able to choose any language they want. Otherwise it's total disrespect to all of us. I am living in France, I want to play in russian on my Xbox one. Why people can choose the language on PC and me not? I payed for the game not for segregation, I am not second grade customer for you guys

Last edited:
Top Bottom