Too many Dice Boxes - How to remove quest item?

+
Too many Dice Boxes - How to remove quest item?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, I tried searching but could not find it. I've just entered Chap. 2 in the Enhanced Edition, but because I was pressing "Transfer All" a lot, I now have 4 or 5 dice boxes in my quest item list. Is there any way to remove them, or will they be removed later? As far as I understand it I only need one ???

Unfortunately, you're stuck with them until the end of the game. Unless you can use a save game editor (look in the Community Mods subforum) to remove them.

Your quest inventory will fill up with all kinds of rubbish during the game. It doesn't affect your main or alchemy inventories so it's not a problem from that aspect. I used to find it annoying, as I like to get rid of things I don't need anymore, but now, meh!

Thanks for your help!And as a side note, I'm lucky, my inventory was cleared as soon as I was put in the dungeon, so this time I won't pick up any more dice boxes. For this turn of fortune I will use the save game editor to reward myself with a few orens :whistle:

Planewalker said:
Don't get carried away. The game is easy enough as it is. ;)
I'm not so sure. In my current game, for roleplaying reasons, I decided to buy all the Potion, Oil and Bomb scrolls I could find and not sell any I was given. Very near to the end of Act 5 and I only have 3000 Orens :whatthe:

Voylodion said:
Voylodion said:
Don't get carried away. The game is easy enough as it is. ;)
I'm not so sure. In my current game, for roleplaying reasons, I decided to buy all the Potion, Oil and Bomb scrolls I could find and not sell any I was given. Very near to the end of Act 5 and I only have 3000 Orens :whatthe:
The thing is, there's nothing worthwhile to buy in Act IV or V, seeing as you get the coolest things for free. At that point, I only use money to buy booze. :p

Of course, we must reserve our monetary standing for the important things in life like booze, women, & toys. ;D

Problem seems solved, locking this.For future reference, only pick up 1 dice set in act I of the many or pick several or all. In act II, you lose them all until you get your stuff back. That is the last chance to transfer only 1 set (or no set, since you get 1 from the convict). ;)

I posted this over a year ago and it hasn't been fixed. You can create a white gull potion with white gull as potion base. After you grab you first dice set, it goes into your quest items. You can keep grabbing dice boxes to your quest items for as many as there are in the game. I'v had three dice sets in my quest items. Can someone in tech fix these bugs, finally?lv

LordValarian said:
I posted this over a year ago and it hasn't been fixed. You can create a white gull potion with white gull as potion base. After you grab you first dice set, it goes into your quest items. You can keep grabbing dice boxes to your quest items for as many as there are in the game. I'v had three dice sets in my quest items. Can someone in tech fix these bugs, finally?
these are not bugs since they not hamper the gameplay at all

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I posted this over a year ago and it hasn't been fixed. You can create a white gull potion with white gull as potion base. After you grab you first dice set, it goes into your quest items. You can keep grabbing dice boxes to your quest items for as many as there are in the game. I'v had three dice sets in my quest items. Can someone in tech fix these bugs, finally?
these are not bugs since they not hamper the gameplay at all
The dice box bug doesn't, but the white gull does. I will loose a large number of white gulls to this bug. I'll be creating white gull many times. I see that the number of white gulls isn't increasing. I check and see that white gull is used as potion base. So, I wasted many white gulls that I could have been used. This is A BUG. Dice box is more a glitch.lv

LordValarian said:
I'll be creating white gull many times. I see that the number of white gulls isn't increasing. I check and see that white gull is used as potion base. So, I wasted many white gulls that I could have been used. This is A BUG. Dice box is more a glitch.
drop WhiteGull before creating any new potions

Top Bottom