Triss house first meeting with Menge video has broken animations

+
The Witcher 3 GOTY works very fine so far on PlayStation Pro, but I have noticed an immersion-breaking bug in the cut-scene when entering the garden of Triss old house and meeting the two thugs, and Menge, for the first time.

When Menge arrives at the scene, the discussion between Geralt and the other protagonists get`s stuck for a few seconds after every spoken sentence, the letters of the subtitles overlap during this waiting time, and at the end of the cutscene Menge and his guards start to teleport and warp around and rotate in circles. I have restarted this cutscene for five times now to test it during different daytimes and weathers, but the same bug is always occuring.

If the still best game ever made, Witcher 3, is still supported with minor bugfixing after all these years, maybe have a look at this cutscene... :)

A nice week to you all!

P.S.
One of the sitting beggars in the Rosemary & Thyme during the time when Dandylion has not arrived yet and the Rosemary & Thyme location has not been rebuild to a luxury brothel, is floating around in thin air.
That`s the only two bugs I have noticed so far while enjoying the PlayStation Pro version of Witcher 3, so if you are in the mood to bring some patch one day in the future, maybe you want to have a look at these minor flaws.

Hmm, that's a game engine glitch.

It happens sometimes on very BIG games like the Witcher 3.

Either your PS4 has gotten hot after a lot of hours of game-play or it's just a game glitch that can or can not occur sometimes.
Close the game, disconnect the PS4 form the mains and wait for 10 minutes.

Connect the power cable afterwards, and Rebuild the Database of the PS4.

How to: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...-system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-3/

< Option 5 >

Try to load your latest save or even an previous save and visit those locations again. :)

Last edited:
^ This.

Also, ensure the game has fully installed. Sometimes, some of the DLCs don't fully finish installing before it lets players dive in. It could be missing / corrupted data.

Top Bottom