Triss Romance sex scene Failed? patch 1.06 or bad choices?

+
Triss Romance sex scene Failed? patch 1.06 or bad choices?

after patching my game to 1.06 i noticed that even saying that i love triss i didn't get the sex scene soon after she comes back!
:facepalm:

my following choices in the triss romance were:

1 - i choose to triss to get tortured to know where the treasure was

2 - didn't kissed her at the ball

3 - i said i love her when she was leaving, but the first two choices i made differently when i was playing the 1.0 version

i kissed her at the ball and not allowed her to get tortured

i wonder thats case, if so can i still romance yennefer and not getting the thresome scene?

I don't get it, when you say "I love you" you should get the sex scene, in the lighthouse. Unless something has changed? Not quite sure, and the torture thing doesn't matter I believe, but it might be because you didn't kiss her at the party or whatever, can't be sure. When I played the game for the second time I didn't let them torture her, I kissed her, and I said "I love you" and we you know, had sex.

But in your case I am not quite sure.

after patching my game to 1.06 i noticed that even saying that i love triss i didn't get the sex scene soon after she comes back!
:facepalm:

my following choices in the triss romance were:

1 - i choose to triss to get tortured to know where the treasure was

2 - didn't kissed her at the ball

3 - i said i love her when she was leaving, but the first two choices i made differently when i was playing the 1.0 version

i kissed her at the ball and not allowed her to get tortured

i wonder thats case, if so can i still romance yennefer and not getting the thresome scene?

You have to kiss her at the ball to have her to stay.

Top Bottom