Triss tweak?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss tweak?

Does anyone know if they're fixing it in the next patch or in the near future? Or have they talked about it again?

Does anyone know if they're fixing it in the next patch or in the near future? Or have they talked about it again?

The last official answer from Marcin Momot was ''later'' and ''in the future''.

Then there was a guy who sent a mail to the tech support and they answered not before october. Not sure if this can be considered official though.

So we are still waiting for a legit release date.

This tweak will be introduced in the next patch. No release date for it yet. Sorry guys.

Danke schoen!

~Im not yet in Novigrad in NG+ so this is perfect - I am moving in the mean time anyway.

Weirdly
Accurate
Inspections
Forgoing
Unity

Some people didn't like how little content Triss had with Geralt, so they asked CDPR to offer them more romance.

The WAIFU comment with that profile picture really disturbed me.

But yes, I agree there was way too little content with Triss. I would've loved a romance scene on the bed that Yen threw out, just so I could bathe in some salty sorceress tears :D

@Kinley

Oh you mean like the entire third act? :p

I sure hope this 'fix' will not include that cut content with the Lodge :dry:

I doubt it, it would require much more than those two little exchanges with Geralt, for this plot to make sense. Because you can re-add it by yourself now and it's totally out of place :p I think they cut it for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom