[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

+
[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies -Works with Enhanced Edition- (Version 1.4 of The Witcher)

http://www.fileplanet.com/183783/180000/fileinfo/The-Witcher---Felldude-Witcher-Nude-Skin-Mod-v1.4

I play tested the EE version of the witcher with the nude mod, and it seems to be working just fine, so any who have had problems make sure that you extract the files to the witcher game directory and not data.

It should look like

The Witcher\Data\_textures00\cr_naked1_c1.DDS (The correct example)

NOT

The Witcher\Data\data\_textures00\cr_naked1_c1.DDS (The incorrect example)

And remember, if you dont wish them to be in there birthday suits at all times delete the _meshes00 folder (Not the _textures00 folder).

Have fun playing the Enhanced editon of The Witcher.

pervish said:

Last edited:
I have the uncensored localized00.bif from the Polish version, but other than the Dryad at the Druids Grove I haven't seen anything revealing. I've seen some eye-catching outfits and see-through garments, but the female characters seem to be wearing bras/underwear underneath them.I am 100% positive that the file I have is Polish, so I'm thinking there is no difference between the EU and Polish versions; they just decided not to show human female models nude (except in the cards).

It's against the tos to post links to it on a third-party site...you'll have to do it through PMs and such.

Intresting, will be fun to test this mod when it is released, though i hope like the poster before me that there are no naked grandma's planned :dead:pS, sorry the crappy english

Felldude said:
Felldude said:
What, no naked guys?
They didnt inculde a model file for that pupose in the origanal game.
Hmm, I wonder if there will be any mods covering this lack of naked male models.I would die to see some of the more noteworthy guys without their gear ;D That happens when you have a large female fan community :-* :pAnd please don't start with the Reverend or Leuvaarden again... I still have nightmares!

I don't understand what this mod is going to do...?It's going to make all female characters in the game nude all the time?

Rhian said:
Rhian said:
Rhian said:
What, no naked guys?
They didnt inculde a model file for that pupose in the origanal game.
Hmm, I wonder if there will be any mods covering this lack of naked male models.I would die to see some of the more noteworthy guys without their gear ;D That happens when you have a large female fan community :-* :pAnd please don't start with the Reverend or Leuvaarden again... I still have nightmares!
I thought that Javed picture was pretty hot :p ;D

Blacksun1942 said:
I don't understand what this mod is going to do...?It's going to make all female characters in the game nude all the time?
Firstly instead of Adda Triss and Shani wearing nightgowns, during sex scences and otherwise they will be naked.The mesh files that will be included will enable them to be nude at all times. (I made them primarly to test the skins from the very start of the game) But are not required. Basicly I re-skined the models that where refered to as being naked, but where actully whering some kind of nightgown/underware.

the american version contains both localized.* files. Hence, the censoring on models. the bik files are literally different files, as are the artwork.(from the other versions)and why re-download what's already there? simply direct the user to COPY and STORE these files somewhere else prior to mod installation. Less work.

Xhan said:
the american version contains both localized.* files. Hence, the censoring on models. the bik files are literally different files, as are the artwork.(from the other versions)and why re-download what's already there? simply direct the user to COPY and STORE these files somewhere else prior to mod installation. Less work.
Wait I'm confused, if all of it is on the US disk how did they not receive AO rating? That new rule has applied since GTA:SA 'Hot Coffee'.Also, kinda sad, someone once mentioned middle ground in an unrelated thread. That's what I meant by having clothing modifiers for clothes draping off, sliding off, rips and cuts, etc. Just to suddenly have them all naked seems kinda silly to me without the in-between.Well, the best news for me is the ability to create clothing mods onto the nude models without undergarment restrictions, classy dresses with long cut lines down the back, revealing designer unique outfits, any type of lingerie imaginable, etc. Looking forward to it from a modding aspect.

Xhan said:
I dont follow you, about the american version...the origanal game files meshes00.bif, textures00.bif in the EU version contain the edited sex cards, as well as the the texture files I am overridding with this mod which are as followscr_naked1_c1.dds (The "naked" skin for Triss which is actully white underware with a nightgown)cr_naked2_c1.dds (The "naked" skin for Shani and Adda which is actully white underware with a nightgown)And the tranparency and bump map files for those to as well. In the mod I made, they are actully naked as the origanal file states they should be. (These files are in both the edited american version and in the EU version)Here is the part I need some help on the file localized00.bif in the EU version contains the nude textures for the:AlpBruxaDryadThese files came with "un-edited" versions of the game no need to mod.(Notice Bif not the bik movie files Im wondering about allthough they are edited as I understand for the American version as well.) My question was, if the localized00.bif file exist in the american version of the game what data it contains, since you say it does exisit Im thinking that the nude skins for the Alp, Bruxa and Dryad where not shiped with the american version, The american version of the localized00.bif might contain edit versions of these.My mod doesnt adress this however. My mod in short will make triss, adda, and shani nude. Note that even in the "un-edited versions they are refered to as naked by the texture name, but are not in fact.

tracido said:
Wait I'm confused, if all of it is on the US disk how did they not receive AO rating? That new rule has applied since GTA:SA 'Hot Coffee'.
Im trying to figure that out...it appears that the localized00.bif is really that....localized to each country of release. However as I have tried to clarify even in the EU versions this archive only has nude skins for the Alp, Bruxa, and dryad. None of these have animated sex scenes. Unlike Triss, Adda, and Shani which have animated sex scenes however for this reason I beleive that is why even in the EU version they are textured with underware....no nudity at all even though the texure is refered to a "naked" This is what my mod changes. However for those who wish I have included the mesh files for them (Adda, Triss, Shani) to be nude all the time. These files are not necessary to overide the the Underware/Nightgown textures during the sex scenes and sleeping times (And during Adda the striga since she is shown in underware there too...guess the clothing just poped back on her.)
tracido said:
Also, kinda sad, someone once mentioned middle ground in an unrelated thread. That's what I meant by having clothing modifiers for clothes draping off, sliding off, rips and cuts, etc. Just to suddenly have them all naked seems kinda silly to me without the in-between.
Im affraid I dont have the skill to do the rips/tears allthough I agree with you. Like I have stated though, my mod overides the textures where they should be nude....The mesh files will overide the clothed versions, making them nude however:They are opptional...sorry for the bold but I am having trouble explaining this.

Felldude said:
Im trying to figure that out...it appears that the localized00.bif is really that....localized to each country of release. However as I have tried to clarify even in the EU versions this archive only has nude skins for the Alp, Bruxa, and dryad. None of these have animated sex scenes. Unlike Triss, Adda, and Shani which have animated sex scenes however for this reason I beleive that is why even in the EU version they are textured with underware....no nudity at all even though the texure is refered to a "naked" This is what my mod changes. However for those who wish I have included the mesh files for them (Adda, Triss, Shani) to be nude all the time. These files are not necessary to overide the the Underware/Nightgown textures during the sex scenes and sleeping times (And during Adda the striga since she is shown in underware there too...guess the clothing just poped back on her.)Im affraid I dont have the skill to do the rips/tears allthough I agree with you. Like I have stated though, my mod overides the textures where they should be nude....The mesh files will overide the clothed versions, making them nude however: They are opptional...sorry for the bold but I am having trouble explaining this.
I'm pretty sure they are just caressing at most seen, not even a single sexual thrust ever occurs. However, this may be a hint to more original content that was dropped in a rush, or other reason; from what you found out. No problem, I would just like to let it be known for future reference, this would enhance any experience in a game; to have realistic cloth interactions (within logical engine limitations). Optional is fine for what you made here, as I said I look forward to this as it opens up modding on models without limits later on which is very, very useful to creating unique and properly fitting costumes.I think the girls asked though, I'm sure they'd like to mod/see guys, too.

You're missing what I'm saying.the localized.* are just THAT. Localized. For each region.

Top Bottom