[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
@argranati problably not, we even didn't know that something like that happens in game. You can reinstall the game and check again, maybe it will help. If it's repetitively, it's deep in the engine for sure, we have not enough skills to fix this.

@argranati problably not, we even didn't know that something like that happens in game. You can reinstall the game and check again, maybe it will help. If it's repetitively, it's deep in the engine for sure, we have not enough skills to fix this.

Hi, no need to reinstall, I already know it's an engine/original game issue with 16:10 aspect ratios, where you get some blocky bloom effect during cutscenes... just wanted to know if you where aware of it and maybe could do something about it ;)
Just in case someone else is having this problem the way to fix it is setting Light to MID or LOW...

Anyway, Can I ask why the dryads have human skin textures? I love the design, is just that I find it less lore friendly to have them wearing clothes and having pink skin... maybe a little green tint wouldn't hurt anyone...

Thanks for this mod guys... awesome work!!!

Keep going, cheers!!!

Dryads are like that because of clues in the books. There were small female race and most of them were human women, even small girls, who past the rituals. They have normal skin tone and clothes made of leaves and other natural materials. We didn't add any camouflage, which is mentioned in the books, because only dryad in the game, Morenn, is sorrounded by friendly people, she doesn't need to be battle-prepared.

Dryads are like that because of clues in the books. There were small female race and most of them were human women, even small girls, who past the rituals. They have normal skin tone and clothes made of leaves and other natural materials. We didn't add any camouflage, which is mentioned in the books, because only dryad in the game, Morenn, is sorrounded by friendly people, she doesn't need to be battle-prepared.

Thanks for clarifying... I always saw dryads as some kind of outcast girls, like lost in the woods since ever... I think there was a dialogue in the books were at first glance Geralt couldn't notice one of the dryads was actually an elven girl... Try to imagine an elf so messed up with mood and tree branches that looks more like an ent from LotR, but still hot enough so Geralt would plough her, haha!!!

i been having some problems with the respawning of the mosters on chapter 3
no more wyvers after killing MOA
no more cockatrice in swamp cave, only wolves
no more cemetaurs after killing it the first time
no more apls even before the elven quest has started

is aynone with this problem. dont know if it is a mod bug or not

i been having some problems with the respawning of the mosters on chapter 3
no more wyvers after killing MOA
no more cockatrice in swamp cave, only wolves
no more cemetaurs after killing it the first time
no more apls even before the elven quest has started

is aynone with this problem. dont know if it is a mod bug or not

FCR Mod, ecosystem

Hey! Thank you all project members for this great mod. I just completed a campaign with your mod (and a few others), i enjoyed it very much. :)

There are three things i don't like very much. Triss Kaer Morhen outfit and Witcher's first two armors (the leather ones). With all due respect, these three don't look so good compared to rest of the mod content.

Btw is this armor included in the current version of the mod (and i missed it somehow) or are you planning to include it in the next version?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img34/6553/4bd8.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img819/7151/q7cq.jpg

I'm asking because that's frigging amazing! Please let us have it. :)

We are planning to add this jacket in Enchanced Edition of our mod :)
And we are also changing outfits of other witchers.

Great! I completed Squirrel path campaign, i'll wait for the next version of the mod for the Order and Neutral path campaigns. Any release date? I'm not in a hurry, i'm just curious. :)

An open letter

Dear Gamers,
Ever since we started working on Enhanced Edition of The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf, we knew it would be an ambitious modification. We wanted, and still aim, to give you an possibility of again experiencing an incredible, epic adventure in a well-known and liked fantasy universe.

The sheer size and complexity of RotWW, key features of the title, have had a decisive impact on production. Now, nearing the end of our work, we see many details that need to be corrected. When we release the most important modification in our team’s history, we must be absolutely sure that we did everything we could to limit any bugs to a level that will allow you to enjoy the refreshed game thoroughly.

With this in mind, we took another look at current workloads and what they mean for the team. Even though everyone is working at full speed, we concluded that we need another 12 hours, so we are shifting the release date of The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf from December 24th, 2014, 12.00am, to December 24th, 2014, 12.00pm.

We owe you an apology. We set the release date too hastily. It’s a hard lesson, one to take to heart for the future. We know what we want to do to make Rise of the White Wolf one of the best modifications for RPGs you will ever play. And we continue to work hard to achieve just that. So, we apologize and ask for your trust.

Thank you for the all support you show us on a weekly basis. We truly do appreciate it. It has fueled us in our passion since the start and will continue to do so.

The Board of D'ao Group.

Dear Gamers,
Ever since we started working on Enhanced Edition of The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf, we knew it would be an ambitious modification. We wanted, and still aim, to give you an possibility of again experiencing an incredible, epic adventure in a well-known and liked fantasy universe.

The sheer size and complexity of RotWW, key features of the title, have had a decisive impact on production. Now, nearing the end of our work, we see many details that need to be corrected. When we release the most important modification in our team’s history, we must be absolutely sure that we did everything we could to limit any bugs to a level that will allow you to enjoy the refreshed game thoroughly.

With this in mind, we took another look at current workloads and what they mean for the team. Even though everyone is working at full speed, we concluded that we need another 12 hours, so we are shifting the release date of The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf from December 24th, 2014, 12.00am, to December 24th, 2014, 12.00pm.

We owe you an apology. We set the release date too hastily. It’s a hard lesson, one to take to heart for the future. We know what we want to do to make Rise of the White Wolf one of the best modifications for RPGs you will ever play. And we continue to work hard to achieve just that. So, we apologize and ask for your trust.

Thank you for the all support you show us on a weekly basis. We truly do appreciate it. It has fueled us in our passion since the start and will continue to do so.

The Board of D'ao Group.
I am mad, canceling pre-order of Collector's Edition :D

Haha. Got some good laugh to my Tuesday. Thank you.

By the way, any chance you could change the journal images of those romance cards representing
the nameless women of different communities that Geralt (AHEM) "interacts" with.

Pictures that shows the whole community in question is a good idea per se but I don't personally like how it makes it look like Geralt has had some mad sex orgies with the Reverend and others in outskirts village
among other conquests..........
Creates some disturbing mental images and associations you see.....
:troll:

Last edited:
Haha. Got some good laugh to my Tuesday. Thank you.

By the way, any chance you could change the journal images of those romance cards representing
the nameless women of different communities that Geralt (AHEM) "interacts" with.

Pictures that shows the whole community in question is a good idea per se but I don't personally like how it makes it look like Geralt has had some mad sex orgies with the Reverend and others in outskirts village
among other conquests..........
Creates some disturbing mental images and associations you see.....
:troll:
Good idea.

These images are from such journal plural inscriptions as "People from the Outskirts" or "half-elves". But maybe we could think about this :)

Top Bottom