Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Deep Dive"? Where did they discuss this?
It's just what it's labeled. But I think it has to do with:

Next week we’re going to host a stream during which we’ll unveil a 15-minute edit of what we’ve been showing to journalists and gamers here at gamescom, and then interview devs from the studio for additional information on what you just saw. Expect a lot of insight into the thought process behind creative decisions, information about Pacifica—one of the districts of Night City—and TONS of stuff on playstyles you’ll be able to adopt when you launch Cyberpunk 2077 next year.
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...y-stream-announcement.11012831/#post-11677334

Does the "Backstory" influence your style and clothes?
It would make no sense for a Corpe to wear Street Kid clothes
You can mix and match your clothes. V has a total of eight clothing/item slots at her disposal. The ones that have so far been identified include shoes, pants, jackets, t-shirts and cyberdecks with software that increases our capabilities. It is unknown if other clothing items (i.e. hats or gloves) are available.

Last edited:
guys how do i link cyberpunk 2077 with gog. I bought it on steam and i was wondering how i can link it to gog becuz the account is linked but how can i also transfer the game license over.

guys how do i link cyberpunk 2077 with gog. I bought it on steam and i was wondering how i can link it to gog becuz the account is linked but how can i also transfer the game license over.
You cannot do that, unless the game one day is on GOG Connect (which I would say sounds extremely unlikely).

on the gog .com it say pre order from steam as in option so i dont see how they wont let u connect.
Yeah, you can buy it on Steam and, if you have Galaxy 2.0 by the time the game releases, even launch the Steam copy via Galaxy, but you cannot transfer the game's ownership from one platform to the other.

GOG and Steam are both PC platforms but they are separate platforms. And competitors, too.

Yeah, you can buy it on Steam and, if you have Galaxy 2.0 by the time the game releases, even launch the Steam copy via Galaxy, but you cannot transfer the game's ownership from one platform to the other.

GOG and Steam are both PC platforms but they are separate platforms. And competitors, too.
I think that was once possible. You could transfer TW and TW2 from Steam to GOG Galaxy when that came out.
But that was only for a short period.

Interesting. :think:
But probably related to Galaxy coming out; CDP studio, CDP client/store.
Yes I think it was some kind of promotion.

The cool thing was, as always with CDPR, you still had your TW und TW2 on steam, they basically gifted you a version for your gog account and gave you a discount on TW3 on top. No idea anymore how much, but something around 20 oder 25% iirc.

Hi!

I am new to the CDPR forums but love the prospect of CyberPunk 2077.

One question though - As a disabled player with Cerebral Palsy, I would love to be able to start a character creation with cybernectics (replacing my weakened right arm and leg for example).

I know that we will get the ability to have implants etc in the game but from a purely RPG standpoint I think it would be awesome to begin with the option to have even purely cosmetic cybernetic limbs to play into my character background.

Please accept my apologies if this this is in the wrong forum, has already been considered as an option as I could not see it.

Thanks again for creating something that you can see is definitely building up to be something special!

Please accept my apologies if this this is in the wrong forum, has already been considered as an option as I could not see it.
Welcome! And this is a fine place for questions.
I know that we will get the ability to have implants etc in the game but from a purely RPG standpoint I think it would be awesome to begin with the option to have even purely cosmetic cybernetic limbs to play into my character background.
So far as I know the cyberware we start with is fairly limited (biomonitor, interface plugs, optical scanner, etc). It's somewhat unclear if we can start with more extensive stuff, but I would guess the answer is no to prevent the PC from being overpowered at the start.

Welcome! And this is a fine place for questions.

So far as I know the cyberware we start with is fairly limited (biomonitor, interface plugs, optical scanner, etc). It's somewhat unclear if we can start with more extensive stuff, but I would guess the answer is no to prevent the PC from being overpowered at the start.

Rawls,

Thanks for the welcome, and quick reply. Its not a disappointment, as its just something I thought of the other day. I just thought it would be cool from an RPG standpoint and I was just curious.

i was just watching the trailer. Do u guys still think there will be full nudity becuz the character creation show them wearing underwears and i just really hope there would be full nudity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom