Unreleased version of the Killing Monsters main theme available for download!

+
Unreleased version of the Killing Monsters main theme available for download!

Check out the unreleased version of the music piece that didnt make it into the final cut of Killing Monsters, the epic CG trailer which we released last week. The track was composed by Adam Skorupa and is a little more heavy on the chorus as opposed to the original version of the melody. You can download the .mp3 file here. Tell us what you think - would this version fit the movie better?

WOW Thanks! Downloading now can say for sure it will be good before I even hear it

Very glad to see this. Sounds wonderful, and very well-done. :)
Is there any chance we'll see a FLAC or WAV version of this song, like for the others?

Someone more skilled than I needs to combine this track and the trailer video; I listened to this track and watched the trailer on mute, there were veritable chills where the moments matched up. Seriously awesome track.

This was fantastic! I think the unreleased version would have fit the trailer much better, it's much more epic sounding. Regardless, both are amazing! I can't wait!

In the interest of full employment for tenors, I object to the melody remaining in the bass from 0:47 to 0:59 ;) Could have brought the tenors or all four voices in at that point, for a stronger contrast and lead in to the second subject.

Well, I really like this new track, but I don't think the choral work would have suited the video at the same time as Geralt's own monologue, so the current track for the trailer works nicely. Just my thought ^^

Top Bottom