Updated Roadmap

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
edcbce669da74fd7e8dce79b25d950a46dd1f752.jpg

Looks like no more patches or DLC's this year.

Disappointing if true.

I was hoping they'd have a little something for the 1 year birthday but looks like everything is being set back to next year..

But if this gives them chance to get things right then I'm all for it

CDPR should be ashamed of themselves, at this point they're straight up liars.
Unless they're going to pull an impressive overhaul with the next update they're DONE.

And I'm not talking about bug fixes or graphics, I'm talking about AI, interactivity, gameplay and content.

Really now, no new bug / or content patch, more for 2021 and although CP 2077 should be in development in the first place, after what was promised in advance and actually should have been there at release (of the implementation of CP 2077 based on the "lore" of the paper & pen - role-playing game Cyberpunk times not even spoken) and the presumably because of Corona and a dubious hacker attack on CDPR ... so please ;)
If this really corresponds to the truth, then were the critics shortly after release with their assumptions that CP 2077 in the year 2023/24 release status gets awarded, somehow I feel me "fooled" but then probably look forward to 2025 when the first content updates from the pre-planning land on the desktop. Especially when you consider that no bug fix and game content was planned in the first place, but the crappy next-gen update for Playstation & XBOX, is also logical, first lift to the next hardware level and then start to free the game from bugs and create content.

BTW: When I look at how many bug fixes and enhancements have been released on Nexusmod in 2021 for CP2077 and compare it with what CDPR has done with its 3 or 4 patches ... embarrassing , embarrassing , embarrassing !!!!

So, if that should be it for's year 2021 really with bug fixing and content expansion .... aaaararrrrgggh

Was expecting at least something as one year anniversary approaches. I guess they want to completely forget that date. Critics are going to have a field day reviewing the game "one year later" lol

Everything is being pushed back (as expected).

They probably weighed down the benefits of releasing some more DLC to keep people happy or to just keep quiet and work on the game. They were gonna get flak either way. Sucks that we're not getting at least a small bite of content to keep us going, but it is what it is.

Now to wonder when we're gonna get the next bite of information. The Q3 rapport is at the end of November and that will probably tell us the same as the last one "we're working on it guys!". The Q&A builds do allude at another patch, so who knows?

Whatever the case may be, it at least puts more evidence toward their "willingness to support the game for as long as necessary to turn it into a long term success". I hope this takes some load off of the developer's chests and allows them to take the time they need.

Was expecting at least something as one year anniversary approaches. I guess they want to completely forget that date. Critics are going to have a field day reviewing the game "one year later" lol
That probably was the next gen patch, but we know CDPR and their skills at meeting deadlines :LOL:
Thanks! Weird move to update a random post...

That's a shame, everything they promised about dlcs in 2021 was fake... We're a few months away from the game's anniversary, and there won't even be an update to fix bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom