Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
I so would like to see this in the character menu with as little left out as possible...

1553789075301.jpeg

First VtmB was like that little smaller but almost the same
Post automatically merged:

I was expecting something like that in CP2077 :D

We'll see. This interview was pretty good: https://venturebeat.com/2019/03/26/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-ii-interview-brian-mitsoda/amp/

"Oh, yeah. A whole lot of the game is just going out in the world and getting involved with the people there. Going to the bar and socializing, making contacts, figuring out how you can play people to your benefit. "

This all sounds great, IMO bloodlines is an almost perfect RPG for me and they are saying all the right things about this sequal.

I read guns are temporary. Like in old arcade beat 'em ups? Picked one, unloaded it onto enemies and dropped.

So DMC gun play? since i really can't think any other way they, can make gun play more interesting or unique.

In Hellsing Ultimate Seras Victoria is vampire but she need time to get use to be vampire to her new power, and even then when she use her rifle nothing weird or different happend,she have greater accurecy, but bullets act acording to laws of physic.

You know how Dante use his guns in Devil May Cry, you probably will get to fire one bullet and than to hit it with other 4 to charge it.

I read guns are temporary. Like in old arcade beat 'em ups? Picked one, unloaded it onto enemies and dropped.

I was going to post this earlier, but I got distracted:

"Actually, I'd prefer vampires that don't need guns or weapons. Doesn't mean they can't use weapons, but I'd rather it be more of a style choice than an advantage. Or at least, a very limited advantage."

If that's the case, my interest level in the gameplay just went up by 31%.

Nah, I'm thinking John Preston Equilibrium gun play

Ja. This part, esp.:

I was going to post this earlier, but I got distracted:

"Actually, I'd prefer vampires that don't need guns or weapons. Doesn't mean they can't use weapons, but I'd rather it be more of a style choice than an advantage. Or at least, a very limited advantage."

If that's the case, my interest level in the gameplay just went up by 31%.

I always went with a melee build in Bloodlines 1. Something about vampires relying on guns didn't sit well with me.

Bah. Firearms and vampires are a natural. Better than mortals, use mortals best weapons. Guns are a tool, same as a club or your hands. Rest is just some prejudice about swords or magic powerz belonging to fantasy creations.

Be faster, see further, turn invisible...Vampires make great gunslingers.

Cel 5 in BL you are moving bullet-speed and shooting everything around you.. Truly deadly.

Top Bottom