We need Cyberpunk 2077 version of "Self Radio" from GTA 5 (folder we can put mp3's in that will play in-game via in-car radio station)

+
+1 Yep, mentioned this several times already. Want to ride my Kusanagi down wet reflecting streets of Night City while listening to the soundtracks of Blade Runner, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, etc...

Exacly. Music in cyberpunk is weird and annoying. I dont know why there is no option to add my own radio station. GTA had it and it was good idea.

Frouf

Forum regular
I do not need it. And i do not wish someone to lose his time on this in the studio either.

Dont worry maybe some fan will release a cyberpunk mode for gta, like this you can all leave this game and play what you like.

Definitely need that. I have hundreds of 90s Trance tracks that suit way better to a Cyberpunk setting than hiphop.
I mean seriously, driving around listening to classic Gouryella tracks might be insane. I also have the Bladerunner & Neon Demon soundtracks. Even got "Do Androids Dream" album by Andrew Bayer.

The games music is one of the few bright spots for me but it's almost impossible for me to argue against customization options. Would be a good idea for sure.

mbrto

Forum regular
i would love to have the option to select specific in-game titles
maybe after buying the singles at a vendor

I think the music is amazing - both radio and soundtrack.
It feels futuristic and dark in places and retro/punk in others.

in terms of music matching the mood of the game and worldbuilding CDPR absolutely nailed this.
Would kinda kill my immersion to suddenly get something I recognise as a contemporary track/artist

Spotify music with playstation anyways, that is what I do.

I would just play music and mix the volume to fit the game tho on PC

Top Bottom