Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm Ray. Long time gaming nut and Cyberpunk 2020 pnp super fan since 1990. I'm a big fan of other pnp's (I've played a variety of them since cutting my teeth on Basic D&D some 36 years ago.) I also like games such as the whole Fallout series...yes, including Fallout 4... No comments from any spoiled rotten haters out there. As the old saying goes: " I don't need your attitude, I have one of my own." Anyway, I am also a sometime contributor to this fan page and frankly, am looking forward to the release of this game. I know it may not have EVERYTHING I absolutely could ever want from a computer game adaptation of a favorite pnp...It would be impossible and one has to make some allowances if one wants to sell a product to a wider audience other than a small, fringe, core group. The way I see it though, with "Maximum Mike" as an advisor and fans as developers, I think the Cyberpunk franchise is in more than capable hands.

Hey all, I'm Ray....yes, including Fallout 4... No comments from any spoiled rotten haters out there...

A) King, you've been posting here for years. You aren't allowed to make a Welcome post now. Banned.

B) Fallout 4 sucked! You're bad! Worst Game Evar! Etc. Etc. Actually, the story portion of F4 may be my favourite of the series, including 1 and 2. It got me in the feels, being a Dad. Much of the writing around it and for sure the end choices were weak, but I really really liked the main story and twists and so on. The hate FO4 gets baffles me. But that's a different thread. And an old and mostly pointless fight.

I mean, I know I've already posted a bunch in these forums already, but why not introduce myself?

Hello all. Call me L4d. Yes, it's after Left 4 Dead. Easily my favorite game series. Mass Effect is a close second (the trilogy, of course).

I enjoy RPGs (TW3, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fallout), FPS (L4D1+2, Overwatch, Halo, Borderlands), MMOs (GW1, WoW, SWTOR), and the occasional puzzle game (Portal). I also play the occasional card game (Hearthstone, Legends, maybe Gwent).

I look forward to seeing what CDPR can do with Cyberpunk 2077.

Hi everyone , maybe i'm introducing myself a bit late :sleep: , but anyway

I'm Enrico ,
from italy and i'm 23 years old , I have been playing videogames since i was 10 .
I love anime - Tv series ( Game of thrones is my favourite ) - I have got all the books of the Witcher / hunger games and harry potter.
I'm also a big Fan of The Lord of the Rings and other fantasy stuff.

I played on :
Gameboy advance - nintendo DS - Nintendo WII - playstation 1 - playstation 2 - playstation 4 and PC
I really like RPG's games ( 500 hours on the Witcher 3 (y) ) and Horror / survival ( like "the last of us" ) , also used to play PES - FIFA - COD - BATTLEFIELD .
looking forward for Cyberpunk 2077 really love what i saw in the DEMO .

Nice to meet all of you !

hello I have never played any of the Witcher games. am solely here as fan of Pen and paper RPG cyberpunk 2020. I have heard many good things about CDPR, and by the look of things the game seems to be in good hands. I have been wanting to see this property as video game for long time now and i am excited too see how it Develops.

Hello there ! I made a presentation in the French forum, I will participate here so I must introduce myself again.

My name's Norman, you can know me on Discord as Crom! (the banana gif on pp). BabalKabak is another nick used in other websites, in fact, I have too many names. But Norman's great if you want to call me.

I'm 33, been playing for years, consoles, PC, even a bit of cellphone games (Super TicTacToe is my favorite). I'm a fan of The Witcher series, started to read the books after playing TW3 (one of my greatest gamer experience), and I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi through all media. In addition to that, my favorite style of Sci-Fi is Hard Science fiction and Cyberpunk. I'm here mainly for CP77, so expect to see me on the topics !

I have a few hobbies too, like drawing and creating stuff, will talk about them in time.

Hello everyone. :) My name is Alex and I live in Greece.
People may know me from Hextcg and the Wardens of Entrath Discord channel as AxelDWater.
I just made my account and I am looking forward to explore the world of Gwent.
Hope everyone has a great time. :)

Hello everyone. :) My name is Alex and I live in Greece.
People may know me from Hextcg and the Wardens of Entrath Discord channel as AxelDWater.
I just made my account and I am looking forward to explore the world of Gwent.
Hope everyone has a great time. :)
Welcome and feel free to join your favorite argument ... errr ... discussion ... yeah ... discussion.

Hello everyone, though I'm not sure I'm going to be active much or not or even being well known. My name is Mikha from Indonesia. This year, I'm a 3rd year college student of game development in my university and until now games has always been in my life.
My purpose of making this account is to make a thread (unless I could say details directly here) to ask about this company internship as I have to and for university mandatory. I would say that I ask for personal challenge to apply internship abroad. Quite strange and dumb, ain't I? I guess so, but I hope that I too might bump into any discussion one day. Thanks m(_ _)m

My purpose of making this account is to make a thread (unless I could say details directly here) to ask about this company internship as I have to and for university mandatory.
Not sure this is the best method of going about that, but best of luck with it.

Hey everyone!
You can just call me Kei, pronounced like key.
I'm from the U.S., currently a college student, still deciding on a major.
I love video games, sure everyone here does though. My favorite is the Fable series.
I heard about Cyberpunk 2077 around summer this year. Can't say I'm hyped like a lot of people here, but I'm definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom