Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

People called my mascot brownmonster soo here I am!

Trying to understand cyberpunk 2077 and having fun :)

And came here to ask for help

I am trying to get the steelbook edition of cyberpunk for pc in portugal.

The only store that has it sold out pretty quickly. Now I can't find any other store that sells it

any help?

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to pre-order the retail version of Cyberpunk77... but I would like to play on Geforce Now. Will it work, or must I pre-order on Steam instead?

(also I am thanking CD Projekt Red about making a proper cyberpunk game, I love the genre!)

I am new and only made one other post so far, so I am asking a question here. I have pre-ordered a ps5. I've looked forward to CP2077 for a long time, but having made that investment, I'm very tempted to wait for the PS5-optimized version to get the best possible experience for what I'm sure will be one of the best gaming experiences ever. Here's my greatest fear in doing so... we currently live in an extreme cancel culture where most companies are acquiescing to the mob or whoever yells the loudest on social media, and I'm afraid that if there's anything that some people think is too risque or not politically-correct or too edgy, they will start yelling about it, and CDprojekRed might change the content before I get to play the PS5-optimized version. I want to play CP2077 in all its original uncensored glory, and I don't want that to be affected by the cancel culture and mob rule that is going on these days. Any chance CDprojekRed could comment on this or alleviate these fears? Also, any discussion about playing PS4 version on my new PS5 versus waiting for the PS5-optimized version is welcome as well!

Both were working fine for me.
For me the game shows I have 14 bonus crowns left after every match, only on restart does it show the right amount of them left and only until I play a game.

Level progression is bugged because it seems to get stuck at the end of the level, so the level up isn't shown how it's supposed to be after the game.

Hi, brand new to the forums. Quick question... I've been trying to log into the forums here on my iphone and can not for the life of me get it to work. When the GoG window pops up I put in my info and when I hit enter it just pops the log in window up again. I am on a laptop now and was able to log in no problem, creating the account. I tried to go back on the phone to log in after having success on the laptop, but nothing.

I can log in to the GoG.com site no issues and I can log in and play on the iOS app no problem. Its just here that I can't get to log in on the iphone. Is it not supported? Please let me know!

I hope this is an appropriate place to put posts as a new member.
I'm as excited as everyone for Cyberpunk 2077 to release.
The gameplay we've seen thus far has been on PC.
Are there plans to show the game on next gen consoles as we anxiously await the new hardware and game?
Thanks.

Its just here that I can't get to log in on the iphone. Is it not supported?

Your iPhone browser is blocking third party cookies, which are required to log in. Please, turn on cookies or don't use private mode. Alternatively, you can try a different browser.

Hello, I'm Quiran, also known as Sjovaldi. I'm nearing the end of my studies and am a big fan of the Witcher World. I've started playing Gwent on my phone, since that is sometimes more convenient for me. However, I've found some weird interactions which I'd like to report, but I can only do so after 10 posts. :( Which gives me another suggestion: to make submitting ideas/bugs/errors a little easier than on forums which you cannot immediately make full use of.

Which gives me another suggestion: to make submitting ideas/bugs/errors a little easier than on forums which you cannot immediately make full use of.
Not going to happen, because otherwise spam will take over. Post your issue in this thread and it will be moved to a new (or existing, if applicable) thread.

Thanks, that worked. It was actually “prevent cross-site trafficking” that needed to be turned off, as I wasn’t blocking cookies

Second question: Did the intro decks in Shupes shop get removed from the game?

Last edited:
Hi guys, new member so it's telling me I can't make my own post yet which I understand. It also says I can post my question in the welcome thread and a mod will make a topic out of it? Here we go anyway, and forgive if it's been asked already.

I've scoured the net for every scrap of gameplay footage, Q&As, and demo players who talk about what they saw and I can't seem to find a solid answer. Wondering if I missed anything.

Will there be bioware in the game, and to what extent?

Some examples of this in the lore include:

- Skinweave (nanite thread fibers that are weaved through the skin making it resistant to damage).

- Enhanced antibodies (self explanatory).

- Toxin binders (nanites that bind to and nullify toxins in the bloodstream for increased resistance to poisons).

- Nano surgeons (nanites for an increased healing rate).

I feel like it would be easy for them to be implemented given there would be no need for model alteration or rendering as it's all internal. For me examples like Skinweave would explain how V is able to take a good deal of punishment before flatlining - I know that it's an RPG and mechanics wise people won't be going down as realistically as you'd expect for the sake of gameplay, which is not a bad thing; but this could be a way to feasibly explain it from an in-game perspective.

The World of Cyberpunk 2077 lore book that I have has this to say about it:

'This period also saw the invention of bioware technology that uses biological enhancements instead of cybernetics. Skinweave armour, nano-surgeons, toxic binders, and synaptic upgraded became ever more popular. Though biomodified muscles and organs are not as powerful as their cyberware counterparts, they are immune to EMP attacks, are not detectable by regular scanners and are less likely to cause cyberpsychosis. Individuals combining cyberware and bioware become some of the most dangerous corporate agents and special operatives.'

The fact it's mentioned in the book here bodes well, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything more solid related to their appearance in the game itself?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, new to the forums. Starting and basing my stream of Cyberpunk 2077. RealWorld: US Navy Veteran, Build Fast cars, Lived in Japan for 10 years (R34 GT-R) Super excited and ready to game! Come join my adventures on Twitch & FB. ZINVUKU

Hi guys, new member so it's telling me I can't make my own post yet which I understand. It also says I can post my question in the welcome thread and a mod will make a topic out of it? Here we go anyway, and forgive if it's been asked already.

I've scoured the net for every scrap of gameplay footage, Q&As, and demo players who talk about what they saw and I can't seem to find a solid answer. Wondering if I missed anything.

Will there be bioware in the game, and to what extent?

Some examples of this in the lore include:

- Skinweave (nanite thread fibers that are weaved through the skin making it resistant to damage).

- Enhanced antibodies (self explanatory).

- Toxin binders (nanites that bind to and nullify toxins in the bloodstream for increased resistance to poisons).

- Nano surgeons (nanites for an increased healing rate).

I feel like it would be easy for them to be implemented given there would be no need for model alteration or rendering as it's all internal. For me examples like Skinweave would explain how V is able to take a good deal of punishment before flatlining - I know that it's an RPG and mechanics wise people won't be going down as realistically as you'd expect for the sake of gameplay, which is not a bad thing; but this could be a way to feasibly explain it from an in-game perspective.

The World of Cyberpunk 2077 lore book that I have has this to say about it:

'This period also saw the invention of bioware technology that uses biological enhancements instead of cybernetics. Skinweave armour, nano-surgeons, toxic binders, and synaptic upgraded became ever more popular. Though biomodified muscles and organs are not as powerful as their cyberware counterparts, they are immune to EMP attacks, are not detectable by regular scanners and are less likely to cause cyberpsychosis. Individuals combining cyberware and bioware become some of the most dangerous corporate agents and special operatives.'

The fact it's mentioned in the book here bodes well, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything more solid related to their appearance in the game itself?
Real skin is confirmed in. Bioware is also generally confirmed as one of the types of Cyberware in "the World of Cyberpunk 2077" lorebook. The specific examples you listed have not been explicitly mentioned.

PS Welcome to the forums!

Hello! I mostly joined the forums because I had a question regarding Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition. I'm almost positive this has been asked and likely answered already, but I wasn't really able to find much using the search function (maybe I'm just stupid but whatever).

I just wanted to know if Collector's Editions of the game will ever become available again. At the moment they are all sold out -- and understandably so. The hype for this game is real.

Thanks.

Hey, any idea where I can find info about Cyberpunk release on Stadia. Will it be available with others in November or later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom