What are you going to do while you wait for 01:00 in the morning tonight ?

+
For my part, I think I will finish my new part of witcher 3 which has made me wait the last few days, or even take a nap, because I feel that I risk going to bed very late, or even not at all ! :D

Guest 4211861

I honestly don't know. I'll probably drift off to sleep and check it out in the morning.

I hope people don't pound coffee to stay awake, that'd ruin all of their Thursday...

Right now, I'll probably watch a episode of Kruggsmash's Dwarf Fortress letsplay and then a movie.

Then I'll hit the hay and mosey onwards to Night City in the morning, ironically enough.

in all honesty, I have a potato internet, I'll be sleeping while the day 1 patch does it's thing and wake up to cp2077, better than wake up sex! either way ..when I wake up I'll be getting some V

Cancel my pre-order. Watched a few people playing it on youtube; gave me motion sickness.:(

Been playing since 6am (using the Xbox location change) and I am amazed. I'm amazed at how beautiful the game is and how much there seems to do but also amazed at just how buggy the game is. Every mission and every side quest there's some kind of bug. Its pretty shocking

Have some awesome food, spend time with my wife. Move my PS4 Pro upstairs to the man cave, ready to play.

JexN7

Forum regular
Get off work today, go to the gym, fix some dinner for two, watch some Grey's Anatomy cuddled up with my handsome boo (I know, I know...), then at 0100 create my V before going to bed! :sleep:

I'm gonna watch "Parasite" from Bong Joon-ho. It's been a long time since I wanted to watch it and since I have a few hours to kill anyway.
Then, once the game is available...Well, I'll see.
I'm thinking about "just" creating my character before going to bed but this kind of stuff usually take me litterally hours to do so, depending on my inspiration I may keep that for tomorrow.

Slept pretty much through the day.
So, i'm going to finish watching Shetland, then, when the game releases at 2AM, play until the morning, then drop my daughter off to kindergarten and play some more.
Long live vacations! :D

Also, I'll be cooking Chinese takeaway tomorrow.

I'm gonna wait more than that since I ordered a physical copy, but it definitely is coming on December 10th and with a Samurai medallion to boot. So at 01:00 I'll probably be asleep :D

Top Bottom