What Ending(s) did You Get? SPOILERS

+
What Ending(s) did You Get? SPOILERS

Back from the dark. So I finished my first play through about an hour ago. BRAVO CDPR! Awesome game all around (although I do wish the epilogue had been longer). Brilliantly blended narrative quest design and the open world environment - well "multi-region open world" for the sticklers out there. That is the truly unique thing about this game IMO.

So I searched the forum and couldn't find any place for everyone to post the ending(s) they got. I could have missed it, and if so I apologize to the mods and would happily have this moved there. I am now looking at all the possible endings online and would like to share the story I got and see what you got. Here are the endings I got (I am defining endings as the little animation scenes that play out for you).

- The Baron's wife went crazy working for the Crones and was taken by him to the Blue Mountains.
- Whoreson Junior - Killed him. I mean come on ... did anyone not kill him? Dudu took his place.
- The Mages - Helped send them off to Kovir and told Triss farewell (although I did sneak a kiss at the masquerade .. and got to see her again later in game). Then the non-humans got screwed.
- Kiera Metz went to Kaer Morhen and eventually rode off with Lambert.
- Cerys became Queen of Skellidge after I helped her with the investigation and led them to prosperity.
- Radovid - Rules the North like a complete ass (this is my biggest regret ... but my Geralt wasn't about to get involved in assassination plots - gonna change it in 2nd play through).
- Ehmyr - betrayed and murdered by his own people. I never thought I would be hoping Nilfgaard would win by the end of the game ... but here we are.
- Ciri lived and became a Witcheress with Geralt (so glad I did the snowball fight, let Ciri stick up for herself with the Lodge and Buried Skall.
- Retired to a cabin with Yennefer where they lived happily ever after.

That was my game. What did you get? If enough people chime in I'll tally it up and post the results.

EDITED: RESULTS AFTER 22 POSTS (not everyone voted or only voted for some parts). If I miss-counted I apologize.

Baron or Spirit Alive? -------------- Baron (5) ------------------- Spirit (6)
Whoreson Fate? --------------------- Alive (1) ------------------- Dead (10)
Novigrad Mages Helped? ------- Helped ( 8 ) -------------- Not Helped (0)
Kiera Metz Fate? ------------- Killed by Geralt (1) ----- Killed by Radovid (1) ------------ Cured Plague (10)
Skellidge Ruler? -------------------- Cerys ( 9 ) ---------------- Hajlmar (1) ------------- Svanridge/Did not Pick(1)
Northern Ruler? ------------------- Radovid (4) ---------------- Dijkstra (2) ------------------------ Emhyr (7)
Emhyr Fate?-------------------------- Alive (7) --------------------- Dead (6)
Ciri Fate? ---------------------------- Dead (3) ----------------- Witcheress (10) ------------------ Empress(1)
Geralt Romance? ---------------- With Triss (4) ------------- With Yen (5) -------------------- With Neither (3)

WILL UPDATE AS MORE RESULTS COME IN

Last edited:
Destroyed the Tree Spirit and the Baron took his wife off to Parts Unknown.
Killed Whoreson
Keira Metz cured the plague and road off with Lambert
Made Cerys Queen of Skellige
Ciri became a Witcher
Redania won the war and Emhyr was Assassinated
Dijkstra is King of Redania *hardest choice in the game*
Retired in Korvir with Triss and continued fighting evil every now and then

Baron alive
Ciri became witcher
Saved Roche and Thaler
Triss ending
Keira left with Lambert
In terms of Skellige, I didn't do any side quests, so the queen's son is default to be the king? (I forget his name)

1.Destroyed the evil tree spirit. Kids get eaten, the village is spared, evil mother of the three crones isn't released into the world, and the Baron maybe helps his wife.

2.Killed Whoreson. Dudu replaces him.

3.Helped Keira. She goes with Lambert and eventually cures the plague.

4.Cerys became the Queen of Skellige. I'm glad she won over her brother... He was just too much of a hothead to rule.

5.Radovid is dead, Nilfgaard wins. Radovid made the world too dangerous for the people that I cared about, he had to go. I didn't side with Dijkstra because I wasn't going to stand by as he killed someone as loyal as Roche.

6. On my first playthrough Ciri became the Empress of Nilfgaard. When I went back to change some things up I got her to become a Witcheress. I'm going to have stick with the one I got the second time around. In the end it makes the most sense. Geralt informed Ciri about her biological fathers wishes. When Ciri asked his opinion on it, Geralt told Ciri that it was up to her. When Ciri insisted on hearing Geralt's opinion he told her the truth. He didn't trust Emhyr, and he knew that Emhyr would try to manipulate Ciri into doing his bidding. With that in mind Ciri decided against visiting her real father. She gets to live her own life, not the life that others want to guilt her into/force upon her. She's saved the world enough. It's time she found her own happiness.

7. Geralt went off to live in peace with Yennefer, just like he always wanted.

On my first playthrough:

1.) Freed the tree spirit. Baron hung himself after his wife died.

2.) Killed Whoreson.

3.) Helped Keira. She was present during the battle of Kaer Morhen then left with Lambert. Later, she cured the plague.

4.) Helped the mages escape Novigrad and said goodbye to Triss.

5.) Cerys became queen of Skellige.

6.) Assassinated Radovid.

7.) Sided with Roche and Thaler to kill Dijkstra, resulting in the empire's victory in the war.

8.) Ciri became a witcher.

9.) Geralt retired with Yennefer.

On my first playthrough:

1.) Freed the tree spirit. Baron hung himself after his wife died.

2.) Killed Whoreson.

3.) Helped Keira. She was present during the battle of Kaer Morhen then left with Lambert. Later, she cured the plague.

4.) Helped the mages escape Novigrad and said goodbye to Triss.

5.) Cerys became queen of Skellige.

6.) Assassinated Radovid.

7.) Sided with Roche and Thaler to kill Dijkstra, resulting in the empire's victory in the war.

8.) Ciri became a witcher.

9.) Geralt retired with Yennefer.

Almost like my ending except i romance Triss :D

One question:
-Ending Ciri is dead?
-After Geralt kill the last Crone, he find Ciri/Vasemir wolf's medallion, after that he sit and feel depress
So after that is the slide show you Geralt's fate ? live with Triss/Yen or alone

My first;

1.) Freed the Spirit and the Children. Cured Barons wife but he hung himself afterwards anyway.

2.) Left Whoreson alive.

3.) Didnt fight Keira but didnt help her either, just left her alone.

4.) Helped the two lovebirds and asked Triss to try again, she refused and set off for Kovir.

5.) Hjalmar became King.

6.) Didnt take part in the Assassination Plot. Radovid won the war, Emhyr got stabbed by his own people. (I mean come on, we spent the entire 2nd game to clear our names of that nonsense :p)

7.) Lifted the Djinns spell from Yen and Geralt. Confessed my love to Yen.

8.) Ciri didn't return from fighting the White Frost.

9.) Geralt went after the last Crone and retrieved Vesemirs/Ciris Wolf medallion before getting swarmed by every last Drowner/Ghoul/Hag in the Bog.

Slept with: Keira Metz, Jutta (Iron Maiden) and twice with Yen.

10/10. Left me crying like a little bitch. I actually kinda went for the "bad" ending halfway throu, although I'm unhappy with how the war between Redania and Nilfgaard played out. I expected more than just a slideshow of Emhyr getting stabbed. :( I also accepted the infertility quest in W2, so Jutta may end up prego.

Last edited:
Baron alive
Killed Whoreson
Killed Keira
Lambert was killed
Helped mages escape; Triss didn't leave
Radovid won the war; emhyr was killed
Killed Imlerith; didn't take Ciri to the emperor
Cerys became queen
Lifted djinn's wish and told yen I didn't love her
Ciri became a witcher
Triss and Geralt went to live in Kovir

i just got that ending :( , it seems i chose a couple of bad lines in dialogue with Ciri , also i wasn't diplomatic at some point vs. Djikstra and did not received the final quest so i can kill that bastard named Radovid .
It was quite disappointing but it was my choice to rush things a bit just to finish the game faster ( 65 hours or so ) and afterwards to start a more complete playthru with lots of sidequests .

Interesting. But would the baby be a normal human or a mutant or a hybrid of some kind????
Well, whatever it is that Jutta will push out, she better keeps a sword ready just in case for a surprise Nekker attack from down there :p

Well, whatever it is that Jutta will push out, she better keeps a sword ready just in case for a surprise Nekker attack from down there :p

I guess she'd know if the baby has cat-like eyes. Also, imagine if Yennefer/Triss find out about the child when they are infertile.

I guess she'd know if the baby has cat-like eyes. Also, imagine if Yennefer/Triss find out about the child when they are infertile.
Its not like Geralt would go around beeing like "Hey Yen, remember wanting to have kids? Well, guess who can have some.. In fact.. There is this chick down in Skellige..". Its also not like he would expect her to get pregnant, for all he knows he is still infertile unless proven otherwise.

Then again, if she ends up pregnant while not having been with another man.. Who knows.

Its not like Geralt would go around beeing like "Hey Yen, remember wanting to have kids? Well, guess who can have some.. In fact.. There is this chick down in Skellige..". Its also not like he would expect her to get pregnant, for all he knows he is still infertile unless proven otherwise.

Then again, if she ends up pregnant while not having been with another man.. Who knows.

True, but I think many children want to know the identity of their birth parent/s/. So it would be funny if the child found out that the famous Geralt of Rivia is his/her father (and why he/she has weird cat eyes). Then, when he/she is an adult, they search and find Geralt and Yen, who will still be relatively "young," since mages and witchers age slowly. It would be an awkward but funny meeting, I think.

Destroyed the Tree Spirit and the Baron took his wife off to Parts Unknown.
Killed Whoreson
Keira Metz cured the plague and road off with Lambert
Made Cerys Queen of Skellige
Ciri became a Witcher
Redania won the war and Emhyr was Assassinated
Dijkstra is King of Redania *hardest choice in the game*
Retired in Korvir with Triss and continued fighting evil every now and then

Exactly the same, but i went with Yennefer :)

Ciri perished and Geralt wandered into the swamp to meet his end.

However can't say it was all bad. Nilfgaard won the war and Temeria continues to exist as a vassal state. Cerys is queen and a good one at that. The purges are ended and the plague is cured. Lambert and Keira seem happy. In all there is peace and a measure of prosperity throughout the land. One could not ask for much more.

Oh if some one play for 100 hours and get that ending ..........

100 hours, got that ending. It took me 30 minutes to go back and "repair" it by making one different decision. But i still feel terrible, after 3 days straight. Especially that i know it was just this one little decision.

Top Bottom