What is it with the word "cards" being upside down?

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Have I missed anything? Every single place in which the word "Cards" are mentioned, for me, it is shown as upside-down. So is the tag "User" or "Moderator" near the username of the posts. Is this a tease for what is it come or something funny or simply for April Fool joke?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
˙ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ 'ʇxǝʇ ɹǝɥʇo ʎuɐ ɹo ,,pɹɐɔ,, pɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ƃuoɹʍ ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ pǝɔᴉʇou ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ I

Capture.PNG

Bart no problem see. Cards not right way up cards say. Human Bart confuse.

rrc

Forum veteran
Something is cooking (or had been cooked) and I still don't get it what.. hmm... :-/

Also.. damnit.. there is only one smiley? Come on mods.. what is it? what is happening?

Better stay vigilant Bart, Dijkstra might get angry if his gold gets stolen he might replace you with Trollololo then.

Something is cooking (or had been cooked) and I still don't get it what.. hmm... :-/

Also.. damnit.. there is only one smiley? Come on mods.. what is it? what is happening?
Should I spoil it for you or you'll figure it out on your own at the end?

rrc

Forum veteran
@rrc if you want the answer click on my name follow my recent posts to the twisted mirror forum. Otherwise you will figure it out at some point.
Is it something about Cardback? If the answer is NO, I will look into that thread.
Post automatically merged:

Should I spoil it for you or you'll figure it out on your own at the end?
If it is not about cardbacks, just spoil it :-/

Is it something about Cardback? If the answer is NO, I will look into that thread.
Post automatically merged:

If it is not about cardbacks, just spoil it :-/

It's not about cardbacks. The key is to keep your head up and remember your nobodies fool.

card...card...card
Am I the only one seeing word “card” upside down on the forum?
is it an april fool thing? XD

What is up with the word card on this site? And why do I feel like the Menho buff is a joke I am missing...

Top Bottom