What you doing to pass your time till B&W comes out?

+
What you doing to pass your time till B&W comes out?

Ok first off I'm still playing! (Play through # 7) I have done everything, everything. Took different decisions to have different outcome. Played all the difficulty levels. I now find myself "occupying" time with silly things lol. Like trying to see how many guards I can attract into one area and make them do the "fire dance" (burning them with maxed out igni). Also climbing the mountains in Skellege and seeing how far I can ""snowboard slide" down. My latest is trying to navigate Novigrad with my eyes closed from temple mound to gates of the city. Tried it 5 times. Lol twice I got it rite.

Also been running around with the potestaquisitor (I love that word!) and harrasing cats.

Fun times

I'm on my second playthrough, also played W1/2 finally from start to finnish. Also read the books. Waiting for the 7th book too. Luckily the 6th book is already translated to Finnish.

Also forgot to mention I fitted a play through of TW2 in the middle of the 7 Tw3 playthrough. Wanted to get more insight. Though I had a bit of a panic on my way home from the store when I read the spec on the back of the case and saw it any went as far as win7. I'm on win10 ATM, but the game installed . . . No issues it also auto ubered the grafphics and had no issues recognizing my new 3 month old graphics card. Though I did find the controls a bit iffy. I play Tw3 on pS4, adapting to mouse and keyboard was a bit of a learning curve lol.

Planning on playing other games. Eagerly waiting for Rise of The Tomb Raider at the moment.

@Grieswurst Me as well, I hope they do fix the Novigrad performance issue on Xbox One with patch 1.12. Then it's time for another playthrough.

Last edited:
Working, waiting and a little bit playing... The the distance to the release of BaW is a little bit too far in my opinion... :cry:

I'm on my third round with Witcher 3. First two rounds with easy settings to investigate every important variation of the story. Now I raised difficulty to broken bones. I'm collecting trophies, searching yet again different outcomes for the quests and romances. Next I'm going to play death march, so I can collect that last trophy. I usually don't mind trophies one bit, but I just can't stop playing this game and that gives me "something new to do". I play quite slow and I want to do everything, so I guess Blood and Wine comes out when I'm finishing my death march tour.

There are also Final Fantasy 15 and Legend Of Zelda coming out and I put my Last Remnant on hold when Witcher 3 came out, so I'm quite busy with games :D

About to begin NG+ playthrough. On my second GTA V, and Shadow of Mordor playthrough. Awaiting Rise of the Tomb Raider and Hitman reboot.

third playthrough, on ng+ , then the expansion, doing things differently, and see what happens, then i'll play dragon's dogma and tomb raider and complete other games, like arkham origins, knight, dragon age inquisition with all dlc, fallout 4 and shadow of mordor, and by then blood and wine will be out :)

When it comes to gaming, I just finished AC Syndicate and bought AC Unity during Steam's holiday sale.

That should keep me busy : )

fallout 4 is the bland hospital food i'm eating until i get back to the real food, ie blood and wine.

Tbh CDPR spoiled me so much that I find most of the games out there quite boring and underwhelming.....especially Fallout 4 who is collecting dust.
I'm trying to play AC:Syndicate but I'm really forcing myself to it....after a couple of minutes I quit and load back TW3 and wander around Skellige trying to clear the map of smuggler treasures....ironically I found it more fun that AC.

To be honest the games I want to play aren't around yet: TW3:B&W and Cyberpunk of course but even Deus Ex or Mass Effect Andromeda aren't going to arrive anytime soon. I'm playing less overall.

Who knows probably I'm going to re-install TW1 on my PC. haven't played that in a while.

I just started reading the books. Unfortunately, I played all of the games before even starting the books, and am now realising all of the small details I missed in the games that come directly from the books. So I want to finish reading them, to see all the details I missed in game.

I'm hoping that me finishing the books can coincide with the release of B&W or, the next patch to come out.

Tbh CDPR spoiled me so much that I find most of the games out there quite boring and underwhelming.....especially Fallout 4 who is collecting dust.
I'm trying to play AC:Syndicate but I'm really forcing myself to it....after a couple of minutes I quit and load back TW3 and wander around Skellige trying to clear the map of smuggler treasures....ironically I found it more fun that AC.

To be honest the games I want to play aren't around yet: TW3:B&W and Cyberpunk of course but even Deus Ex or Mass Effect Andromeda aren't going to arrive anytime soon. I'm playing less overall.

Who knows probably I'm going to re-install TW1 on my PC. haven't played that in a while.

We are in the exact same boat my friend! Ever since I played the Witcher 3, I haven't found another game that will make me addicted again.
Right now, while waiting for Blood and Wine, I'm on my 3rd playthrough (PC this time). I haven't played HoS still... planning on playing the Witchers 1 and 2, and waiting for the Ris of the Tomb Raider. I recently got AC Syndicate and I'm trying to enjoy it as well.

Oh and Fallout, I borrowed a friends PS4 copy and returned it later that afternoon. Good thing I didn't buy it.

Same thing I do every night Pinky ! ......But seriously finish my play through of HOS and then knock of some of my back log of games that I have

Top Bottom