Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

+
I think there were 2? It may be the same one twice, my memory is fuzzy.

Also, The witcher 2 has dragons...

I re-read the saga recently and I can only remember 'Villentretenmerth'(Borch Three Jackdaws). But It was more than enough for me. The books are very engaging.

P.D.: I doesn´t count the Dragon that was poisoned and the young one Borch takes care of at the end because they go together

Last edited:
" George the witcher have encountered one.."

Just to be sure we are all getting the same thing, in christian legends Saint George slays a dragon.

Geralt does not hunt dragon.Although he might gwent against them.
I sincerely doubt the dragons may contain some very special gwent cards and i want them all!
So here i proposal to all the dragons.Gwent with me and I shall protect you from guy like "The Inquisitor"(What a hypocritical name)
Really wish CDPR can make this happen.

As said a million times in this thread Geralt doesn't hunt dragons and I completely agree with them not being some random monster in the game just to be killed. That said Geralt does occasionally get drunk with dragons and that is something the game is sorely missing.

I would like to fight huge towering monsters in W3, just not dragons. The gaint kayran in W2 was fun, so more of that please.

They are really rare and that "There are dragons out there cowboy, turn back" excuse was so poor, could have said that you dont think Ciri would have gone that way and thats it, instead of making such an stupid excuse because.
1) Dragons are rare
2) Dragons everywhere? rly?

I was dissapointed by not seeing Iorveth or Saskia at all. Shame (Rings the bell and Cersei keep walking naked) :look:

If you want dragons here you go, http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/07/article-2598495-1CE4874B00000578-913_634x353.jpg

They are really rare and that "There are dragons out there cowboy, turn back" excuse was so poor, could have said that you dont think Ciri would have gone that way and thats it, instead of making such an stupid excuse because.
1) Dragons are rare
2) Dragons everywhere? rly?

As has been pointed out, it's not intended to be taken literally, but is a reference to mapmaking tradition and "Hic sunt dracones"

As has been pointed out, it's not intended to be taken literally, but is a reference to mapmaking tradition and "Hic sunt dracones"

Hahaha, then its ok. Didnt know this. Its funny, they havent seen any further and it is like "Careful, there could be dragons dude, bring a witcha with you when you go any further"

---------- Updated at 02:23 AM ----------

After i finished the game, i have been surprised by the absence of fire dragons (High dragons...)...

Specially because each time i go outside of the map, i have a message on the screen (this is dragon's world...), and also because George the witcher have encountered one...

And you ? Do you miss dragons ?

Im surprised no one posted this here before ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT646cr9erY

Top Bottom