Which places would you like to see in CDP Witcher series?

+
Which places would you like to see in CDP Witcher series?

In the Witcher we see Kaer Morhen and Wizima.

Right now I am playing TW2, I am in the act 2, so I dont know which places appear in act 3. But there is a lot of cities that appear great on the books and would be nice see those places in a DLC, expansion pack or an hipotetic The Witcher 3.

My top 5 of places that actually love to see with Geralt are:

1-Brokilon
2-Cintra
3-Nenneke's Sanctuary (With Nenneke, of course. Good character)
4-Novigrad
5-Dol Blathanna

Where are those places you like to visit?

PD: Sorry for my english.

Silverio13 said:
In the Witcher we see Kaer Morhen and Wizima.

Right now I am playing TW2, I am in the act 2, so I dont know which places appear in act 3. But there is a lot of cities that appear great on the books and would be nice see those places in a DLC, expansion pack or an hipotetic The Witcher 3.

My top 5 of places that actually love to see with Geralt are:

1-Brokilon
2-Cintra
3-Nenneke's Sanctuary (With Nenneke, of course. Good character)
4-Novigrad
5-Dol Blathanna

Where are those places you like to visit?

PD: Sorry for my english.

Let's star out by saying that your English is so enough said about that now to the question it self i have to say nr.5---> Dol Blathanna because i am a huge elven fan so i would really like to see that especially the old hag that Iorveth speaks so "fondly" about and 2---> you know what happened there before, during and after the war and how it all came to be...

So that would be pretty much it :D

Toussaint! For its High Middle Ages and kinda fairy-tale-like qualities. I'd love to see how they manage to mash it up with the generally sinister atmosphere of The Witcher.

Other than that: The Brokilon for its untouched beauty (plus, there's more dryads ) and the stark contrast to human's destruction at its borders.
Brugge, Sodden and/or Cintra. Some of the areas at the border of Nilfgaard. I'd like to see what traces years of wars, skirmishes, changing rulers and fear have caused these areas to look like - and the people to be like. Sodden Hill as one of the places where magic caused huge destruction and must have left huge aftermath (thinking of what happened at Vergen at the hands of one sorceress - considering there were 13 at Sodden!)

And the best thing about these places:
Most of them are even more or less en route, when Geralt is making his way to Nilfgaard.

Dol Blathanna! I think they could make it look both utterly beautiful and scary...

And I've always wondered about Oxenfurt and Cintra.

Wooo... nice topic :)

I'd like to visit Cintra, Nilfgaard, Redania, Dol Blathanna and the Mahakham Mountain.. I wanna see like dwarves drink LOL

Dol Blathanna - no doubt about that
Cintra
Gors Velen with Thanned Island
Brokilon
Skellige Islands

and I assume the Nilfgaardian Empire, especially the city of Nilfgaard is going to be in TW3 for sure.

I would like to see where Azar Javed came from. For some reason I think you could link a story line to Zerrikania that would make the Nilfgarrdian incursion look like childs play.

slimgrin said:
Ferelden

*runs out of thread*

Hmm.. Brokilon would be nice, Problem is how to get out of there.
Cintra
Sodden
Rivia
Gors Velen too, It was described with a lot of details in the books.

PsyCoil said:
Hmm.. Brokilon would be nice, Problem is how to get out of there.

Brokilon is near Nilfgaard.... Geralt gets wounded and surprise! Dryads rescued him and brought him to Brokilon.

Geralt goes to Nilfgaard (south anyway), and Dol Blathanna is so close. He just has to meet Francesca Findabair again, most beautiful woman alive. Skellige Island also would be nice - new environment, new possibilities.

Well, is not the same Nilfgaard as a Empire that Nilfgaard as capital city (the city of the golden towers or something like that).

The second is also a very very nice place for see in the game. And never appear in the books, so... No limits por imagination :)

Silverio13 said:
Well, is not the same Nilfgaard as a Empire that Nilfgaard as capital city (the city of the golden towers or something like that).

The second is also a very very nice place for see in the game. And never appear in the books, so... No limits por imagination :)

Yes, Nilfgaard city is the capital. I think it should look like Byzantium (in concept, not necessarily in detail). It should make Vizima look like a cow town.

Places:

Vengerberg
Cintra
Dol Blathanna
Nilfgaard City
Brokilon (maybe in a flashback)

slimgrin said:
Ferelden

*runs out of thread*
LOL WIN

but anyway...
I would like to be greedy and visit everywhere xD the more I get to explore the Witcher's world, the better! :D

Top Bottom