Whilst this game has set the bar XP is far too easy....

+
I shall bring you a better day ! haha !
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/171/?

see, already happening as I type -- it is going to get really amazing when things go fractal. REDkit, please, and we really need to get Mod Organizer working for W3, to keep the vanilla directories clean.

@Dowlphin, your likely right, some personality added to the ai, though such a predictable aspect is absurdly exploitable. You just scorch someone's brother, but they're afraid to stray far from their campfire -- should probable add more personality, revenge and rage. There are probably also aggro zones set, so encounters don't cross over each other, though not sure why -- it is one of the most emergent unique qualities of sandbox game-play. Perhaps it breaks AI, or grubbers quests/content when there is cross contamination.

Last edited:
see, already happening as I type -- it is going to get really amazing when things go fractal. REDkit, please.

@Dowlphin , your likely right, some personality added to the ai, though such a predictable aspect is absurdly exploitable. You just scorch someone's brother, but they're afraid to stray far from their campfire -- should probable add more personality, revenge and rage. There are probably also aggro zones set, so encounters don't cross over each other, though not sure why -- it is one of the most emergent unique qualities of sandbox game-play. Perhaps it breaks AI, or grubbers quests/content when there is cross contamination.

There are some flaws in it, but it's already something, yes.

Top Bottom