Whorehouse´s

+
I don't really care either way.
Does it mean you have to go there? No.
And you still got Dandelion in your avatar? :)

And the pigpen! Yes! :yes I mentioned secret doors did I not? Of course we'll have the secret trap door as well, what's the use if we can't have traps and a pigpen awaiting pesky pursuers? If that doesn't work, Yen will be waiting to 'scold' those foolish enough not to stay with the pigs in the pen. Literally scald that is, not the way she scolds Dandelion or Geralt. :laughing:

Haha, what if the devs actually picked up the idea? I know I'll be using it all the time. As soon as some brigands attack me, I'll be running to the brothel.

"That's one randy horny bastard! Wonder if they all get a group discount?" they'll say as I pass the old men and women in the town square for the 57th time, with my ragtag pursuers at my heels.
Really, where do I come up with all this stuff? Time to write a novel. ::)

On another note, I really hated Rience! I have only read two books though so no spoilers please! ;)
Ahahaha that scene of the secret door (which actually leaded to a pigpen) made me laugh, good job, Dandelion! :lol:
I like the idea!
You'll write a successful novel about brothels, secret doors, pigpens, and ominous sorceresses waiting outside secret doors.

And about Rience...We all hated him, at least me, and... oh right, ok, I'll keep my mouth shut :p

Top Bottom