Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

+
This game is hands down one of the best games I've played in literally years - and I play a lot of games. It should be an easy win for GotY. There is nothing broken about it aside from a few random bugs.

Instead of coming to the forum and posting this trash, how about thanking probably the best and most committed developers in the industry for a game people will be coming back to for years and years to come.

This game is hands down one of the best games I've played in literally years - and I play a lot of games. It should be an easy win for GotY. There is nothing broken about it aside from a few random bugs.

Instead of coming to the forum and posting this trash, how about thanking probably the best and most committed developers in the industry for a game people will be coming back to for years and years to come.

The game is heavily overrated and I'm not saying it's a bad game but it has so many problems from gameplay to story to design.

Actually, story has no issues. Story is one of the best things of this game.

And things you people are saying that are problems about gameplay are really minor things that every normal person should just overcome. Not everything can be delivered on a shiny silver plate.

Only things I saw problem in were minor FPS drops in cities. And I had some problems with sheathing, but that was just me being funny. Just relax. Few bugs or problems doesn't mean the game is garbage. It is really great and a true GOTY contender. I'm sure many of you played many other open-world games and that's why I don't understand how couldn't you see obvious improvements that no other had and things that really made me think that people who made it actually think like gamers. And this was my first in the series, haven't read any books, so I'm not a "fanboy".
Don't complain about not being able to roll near an obstacle. Do you even play other games? Any kind of obstacle issues are present everywhere.

Also, why all the hate for the controller from PC gamers? I've been playing with K+M since I started gaming up to the last year when I bought a controller. Since then, I just can't play on K+M anymore. It's just frustrating most off the time and too clunky. Only advantage I see is mouse's precision. Other than that, controller made my life easier.

Yet again, you choose how and what you wanna play. Respect to that.

Although the OP was a bit bad in his choice of words, I can't but agree with the point, that autosheathing and getting stuck on small objects is very annoying and (imo) breaks the immersion. I didn't read the entire thread so maybe I'm posting smth. somebody else already said, but I just wanted to put my voice out there and this seemed like the right place to do it. my personal issue with the combat is the fact, that you only can do certain things in certain stances (jump and dodge for exampme), but can not switch between the stances willingly. For example an enemy is attaking you, you try to dodge but instead you jump and get hit. Or you are infight the enemy is behind a half meter high fence but you are forced to walk all the way around the fence to reach the enemy, because you are unable to jump.

Top Bottom