Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone know, where I can find the textueres for the mountains in the distance? I miss them and could try to make them better looking :)

@Milos: youve done great progress with the swamps - i like it!
One thing i noticed - comparing to the e3 2013 picture:
http://imgur.com/a/Wng6i

its much more grey, misty atmosphere with only the *slightest* touch of orange.
You are 95% there, but right now its still a bit like "a nice place for picnic" rather than intimidating cold, dangerous swamp area.
- if you could turn that orange color a bit to have that more misty look again would be perfect.

Last edited:
YannKelar;n9402511 said:
@Milos: youve done great progress with the swamps - i like it!
One thing i noticed - comparing to the e3 2013 picture:
http://imgur.com/a/Wng6i

its much more grey, misty atmosphere with only the *slightest* touch of orange.
You are 95% there, but right now its still a bit like "a nice place for picnic" rather than intimidating cold, dangerous swamp area.
- if you could turn that orange color a bit to have that more misty look again would be perfect.

That is Fyke Isle, not the Crookbag Bog

Bad news, for some time i will not be able to mod, I need to sell my pc. Also i have some work to do, and i must commit myself on this field, i will continue my work on wlm, but later this year, i hope :( Sorry all. :(

Mishikedman i am sry to hear that friend, i wish you the best of luck milos. thank you for all your work on wlm, you have given to so much to me and community, thank you :)
i hope everything works out for you, i will be there when you get back ;)
:hatsoff:

Last edited:
Mishikedman;n9405311 said:
Bad news, for some time i will not be able to mod, I need to sell my pc. Also i have some work to do, and i must commit myself on this field, i will continue my work on wlm, but later this year, i hope :( Sorry all. :(

Well that sucks, Milos! Seems like with every step you take forward, you get hit back two steps! It's time you and your woman move to UK! You will live like a king here in comparison with your skills! ;)

WalteriusMaximus;n9408041 said:
Well that sucks, Milos! Seems like with every step you take forward, you get hit back two steps! It's time you and your woman move to UK! You will live like a king here in comparison with your skills! ;)

Which skills?

GregorWladacz;n9410171 said:
Quantifiable What do you mean by that?

I am asking specifically which skills he was talking about and how they would help him land a high paying job, is Milos a game developer or an artist professionally?
I am glad on his behalf for taking a break, modding this game is ridiculously time-consuming for the kind of result you get given the limitations imposed by the tools, he absolutely should focus on his career or whatever else he has going on in his personal life instead.

I hold no expectations nor entitlement for him to continue working on this in his own free time, and neither should anyone else; the modding community depends entirely on the generosity of the content creators...

I wish Milos the best with his current and future endeavors, and may he come back with a clearer mind to continue his work, if he wishes to do so.

Last edited:
Ok, that's good to know :) Because it's easy to misinterpret your question concerning his skills. But you are totally right, even if it is sad to see him go. But as he said, he might be back soon. This community needs modders like him to stop the slow decay of this game and its community.

I wish you the best, Milos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom