Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubric #ThisIsMadness again

Get ready. Real hardcore this time:

"Can I'll have Ciri and Yennefer killed and get my happy ending with Triss only somehow?"

"A problem child and a vile bitch. C'mon REDs what are you trying to give me after sweet and innocent redhead?"

"The worst witcher by the way. Really. I have to follow that rebellious girly and work with ugly damned wretch? No thanks, I want my money back"

"I'm sure that Triss can be a better mother for Ciri. Just look how they love each other! So cute. Geralt, Triss and Ciri is a family of my dreams."

Really have no idea what to do after that: cry, laugh or crack the window and jump :wallbash:

You can't do that neither. You can't even blame her for not telling him about Yen while he suffered from amnesia...

Edit:
Please, guys, stop the discussion about other people and their posts. It looks more and more like kindergarden here. If you read stuff you don't like ignore it or smile about it. No need to point with the finger on it, really. Best way is really either ignoring it or - if you take the shit - trying to refute points with arguments on the topic itself. ;)

I agree!

Please, the best thing we can do here is to ignore these kind of messages (not everyone is posting irrationaly, only a few) and not get Yen's thread dirty with posts that only are useless and serve to annoy people...

Pleaseee, we're smarter than that!

Yep!

Everyone is agree but some...exhibits can really surprise.

The only one good point - It makes us immune and ready to anything.

Oh God...not kittens please.Caranthir don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom