Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this poster to be the cover of the game!

Raven + Wolf + Swallow >>> The wild hunt

Last edited:
It's simple. Don't visit the thread anymore! You're mental health will thank you!

The fact is they have already impact on CDPR team... I hope CDPR won't destroy that we made us love them from the first moment: maturity and no fansevice fall.

It's not a competition, I don't feel to have any more power than other player. But some argues are so.... so.... argh!

Imho Geralt didn't give a damn about Yen when he thought she was a traitor, and so he even started a relationship with Fringilla. Later he regretted it, as soon as he discovered he was horribly wrong.
He didn't suddenly stop loving her because he thought she was a traitor. If anything, the fact that he loved her so much made everything worse. He sleeps with Fringilla because he wants to forget, because at that point he thinks that he lost everything (even Dandelion says this :"He lost his daughter, a woman he loves...he doesn't even have a razor" - paraphrasing
).

This makes the appearance of Fringilla in the game so much more boring. They meet and nothing happens. I really hope they make more with her in the upcoming expansion.

For me Game-Triss reminds me more of Book-Fringilla than her own character in the books.

At the end of the relationship Fringilla even started to feel something for Geralt and was utterly disappointed/destroyed that he went off the second he heard the truth about Yennefer, too bad the game doesn't refer to that (yet).

You have my blessing #TeamFringilla :D

Why in the world wouldn't it save Yennefer's life?

She can't have a child if she's dead.

Then why the whole feelings thing in before that?

Also personally i think that no rational thinking woman would react in any positive way, if you force her to have children with her, doesn't matter if it is possible or not. I would even think that such a wish would even offend her, it would be like making fun out of her for not being able to have children.

For those of you who have read the books, was there ever any talk of marriage between Geralt and Yen? Is that even a thing between witchers and sorceresses?

The fact is they have already impact on CDPR team... I hope CDPR won't destroy that we made us love them from the first moment: maturity and no fansevice fall.

About that im not worried. The fact that CD Project wants to add some small tweaks to Triss romance is a good thing. They will not change much, because the just cant. Some people actualy wanted to add Triss to Kaer Morhen, which is just impossible. CDPR will make minor dialogue changes, maybe one additional cutscene and thats it. For me the game looks like it was designed to never had a romance sequence for Triss. Novigrad content of Triss was made to say good bye to her. Its not a bad idea, if you are a fan of witcher books, because you can anderstand the decision of Geralt. It is a problem however from rpg perspective. Remember, this is a game, and people should always had a choice.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom