Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really would like to see more going on between yennefer and lambert... they have too much in common and in the game they made it obvious that they think exactly the same.... i would pay half my life to see more going on between them...

I'd advise every Witcher fan to do that. :).They're canon after all. :p

:ok:

Just to clarify. Posting what we think about Yen is off limits if we don't have nice things to say about the character? Read you loud and clear.

You can write about Yennefer what you want. It's just meaningless here because people have complete picture of the whole books+games Witcher saga.
It's real time wasting :happy:

---------- Updated at 05:17 AM ----------

But Eskel isn't :innocent:

Eskel found...shhh...it's a secret...her → :halt:

Just to clarify. Posting what we think about Yen is off limits if we don't have nice things to say about the character? Read you loud and clear.

Moderator: Clarifying the clarification.

POSTING RUDELY IS OFF LIMITS NO MATTER THE SUBJECT.

DISPUTING THE MODERATORS IS OFF LIMITS NO MATTER THE SUBJECT.

There is no welcome for posts such as the above. You can be banned for them.

You can write about Yennefer what you want. It's just meaningless here because people have complete picture of the whole books+games Witcher saga.
It's real time wasting :happy:
Funny, cause it was exactly the same respond some fan from "other" topic wrote, but the discussion keep coming :evil:

Eskel found...shhh...it's a secret...her →

Fixed ;)

I do too but you need to understand that some people care less about canon in the books when the game allows them to pick their own story ending.
That's perfectly fine to choose your own ending. Fans of the games will love the books too. I don't see the problem with reading the source material that CDPR works so hard to bring to life. The world is just as alive and beautifully written as the games and there's no reason why Witcher fans should skip the books. They're missing out on some amazing characterization and Geralt's own past as well as all the motivations of the characters that make appearances in the games. Even without the games, anyone could write their own ending to anything they wish.

Along the lines of Yennefer, people who wish to understand her motivations and true character will find all that they need by reading the books. She is a really great character and it doesn't do the franchise justice by missing out. :)

ty, can u please delete this post? http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ll-spoilers)?p=1821514&viewfull=1#post1821514

---------- Updated at 05:24 AM ----------

half of our topic is filled with them and we reported them so many times

Saying a disparaging thing about a game character, and insulting another member using fighting words are entirely different matters. The one is to be expected when a character has a distasteful episode in canon history. The other is a breach of common decency and is forbidden on this forum, regardless of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom