Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Triss content in BoE

but I felt so bad laughing at her problems on the way to Ellander. :rofl:
That is hilarious! What if Yen was there instead of Triss? Might not have been that hilarious

Off Topic but this thread is hilarious
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3czp02/this_thread_are_troll_for/

I've actually laughed on that easter egg about Istredd in TW3: in-game book about elven monuments started with epigraph about Yen and black kestrel :) Too bad that he wasn't in Novigrad at the moment

Did I read there will be a new movie?

Oh please have it opening with Geralt fighting a hosepipe and a binbag in homage to the TV series.

And please - a million pleases - release it on DVD with English subtitles.

Anyone know an estimated release date etc?

Continuing on matters Yen - I understand in many respects why she is a grump. I don't really understand her cheating on Geralt - after all he doesn't cheat that much while they are together. His encounters are mostly while they are apart and not getting on. Her doing the unicorn shuffle with the other guy on the same day as with Geralt is a bit much. Though I am still firmly in Yen's camp because Triss annoys the diddly out of me.

Oh please have it opening with Geralt fighting a hosepipe and a binbag in homage to the TV series.
:rofl:

I don't really understand her cheating on Geralt - after all he doesn't cheat that much while they are together.
I didn't like that part too, but I think Istredd (and yeah it really might be) is an old story, started after she and Geralt broke up for the first time. Still making love with him the next morning was a bit much. She had motives, but still it was unpleasant imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom