Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red wasn't fair with me in TW2, so why should I be worried about being fair now? ;) Triss had two games already. Time to move on.
Not the best approach. This doesn't solve anything. Also I have my Yennefer in W3, it took its time, but here we are.

I bring up Triss was in 2 games already only when people question Yen's presence in W3, then this approach makes sense.

Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz is RedDorigen who said he likes Triss in the old topic.

REDDorigen's response:

Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books. In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will bring it up in the office.

Personal preferences and facts in the storyline (and that Geralt loves Yen and that he had a family etc - these are facts, and that's what Mateusz said in an interview) are two different things. So I don't see a reason to quote this and especially on this thread.

I take these early development interviews with a pinch of salt. In the end they went down the route of giving player choice of who Geralt was in love with now, whether that be Yen, Triss or alone.

Guys, you (and me too) don't need to worry too much about dead Y+C relationship in the game. One book reader has told me today that Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri in the books is awful "family" full of insults, fightings with each other. Yeah, hard to believe.

So even deep and warm MotherDaughter line won't help everyone in that situation.
And as we know some newcomers (who didnt read anything about The Witcher before) found easily and clearly what the chemistry called Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri means without any notations.

P.S. Sounds silly but it makes me even more pleased that G+Y lovestory is not mainstream lol.

Last edited:

Refreshing to read comments like that once in a while :)

Guys, you (and me too) don't need to worry too much about dead Y+C relationship in the game. One book reader has told me today that Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri in the books is awful "family" full of insults, fightings with each other. Yeah, hard to believe..
To be fair, Ciri does nag Yen to death during the riot.

During the warm, still afternoons the air grew thick with the scent of flowers and grass; pulsating with peace and silence, broken by the buzz of bees and enormous beetles. On afternoons like this Yennefer carried Nenneke’s wicker chair out into the garden and sat in it, stretching her legs out in front of her. Sometimes she studied books, sometimes read letters which she received by means of strange couriers, usually birds. At times she simply sat gazing into the distance. With one hand, and lost in thought, she ruffled her black, shiny locks, with the other she stroked Ciri’s head as she sat on the grass, snuggled up to the magician’s warm, firm thigh.

Blood of Elves-310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom