Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. She leaves immediately with Triss. The snowball fight happens 'a few hours later'.

Oh come on, no power of imagination?

Geralt and Ciri are throwing snow balls and when it ends and the cutscene begins, Yennefer throws a snowball at Geralt (or Ciri).

Both are surprised why she is here.

G or C: *surprised* I thought you were looking for Lodge members?
Y: Looked like fun, so i wanted to play along

i also forgot my parfume and refuse to leave without it

There is a reason why am i not a story writer ;D

How about taking some "inspiration" from the books? Copy a scene:

or rather something original?

Guest 3842753

My imagination says Avallach could join the snowball fight then Gerry/Ciri machinegun him with snowballs.

Have you guys seen the leaked dialogue (Geralt/Yen/Ciri/Triss/Shani/Expansions)? I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here so I don't want to risk posting it.

-So, there you were in Putrid Grove, and out of nowhere I show up. What did you think?
-Honestly? "Oh no, not him again."
-Figured as much. You weren't easy to find, you know.
-You'd recovered your memory, found Yennefer. So naturally, I thought the two of you'd--
-But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.
-I know that now.

bravo CDPR, I am glad to know that you have lost the last ounce of the respect you have ever had for the lore

"always"

-So, there you were in Putrid Grove, and out of nowhere I show up. What did you think?
-You'd recovered your memory, found Yennefer. So naturally, I thought the two of you'd--
-But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.
-I know that now.

bravo CDPR, I am glad to know that you have lost the last ounce of the respect you have ever had for the lore

"always"

I think they are talking about regaining his memory, not his entire life

Before regaining his memory
During regaining his memory
After regaining his memory
"Always" as in the above 3.
It makes sense if Geralt is romancing Triss.

-I know that now.

"always"

Where that came from?

the context for that sentence is clearly amnesia as Geralt talks about it in the previous sentence

Geralt has now always loved Triss before amnesia

Let that sink in

Guest 3842753

It does make sense. Though their writers could've worded it more clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://imgur.com/a/Ir3To

I'm super excited about this, thank you CDPR for finding time to work on existing content in the midst of patches and expansions.

Based only on what we can see, which is little, I'm pleased. It definitely doesn't look like it's all about Triss, so the hope is stronger than before seeing this.

I'm cheering for you CDPR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom