Yennefer turning out to be a villain in Witcher 3.

+
NicolasF said:
Well, Vilgefortz himself gave up on having her turn Ciri. I doubt Emhyr would do worst, even if he had reasons to, which as far as the books go, it´s kind of the opposite.
Fair enough. Well I guess sice she lost her memory he could manipulate her or something. For some reason I can not explain what I am trying to say

GabeofRivia said:
Good sir, would you mind helping me with a doubt I've had for some time now?
What exactly did Vilgefortz do to Yennefer with those screws? I don't take pleasure on torture or anything, I just didn't quite understand what happened to her hands. Do you mind explaining?
There is not much described what they did to her, but there was definitelly much beating, something with her fingers and especially with her nails. And I think when sorceress looses all her power, it's also very unpleasant (if you don't reed book there is part, where is described how much this affected Ciri, when she 'refused' all her power).
Her hands .. There are mentions about her hands, all covered with her blood (they used some torturing tool, which they put on her hands and fingers).
Also - not exactly torturing - but some fight with Bonehart, but I am not sure who actually was beaten more, she (even with her wounds) was brave and defended herself quite well :)

garrus biggest fan: really not sure how long it took. I never payed attention to numbers :) so I don't even know if that was shorter, similiar or longer time than those events (in game).

garrusbiggestfan said:
Fair enough. Well I guess sice she lost her memory he could manipulate her or something. For some reason I can not explain what I am trying to say

I think I get it, but why would he? Unless CDP has him backtrack in his choice to let Ciri go, there´s nothing at all Emhyr can get from Yennefer. MAybe some info about the WH, but I´d say Yenn will tell him as much as she can by herself.

Well, I think it's really unlikely that she will be a "full-blown" villain, but we can expect a lot of grey in her character, as we're used to seeing in characters from the Reds.

The idea seems really interesting. But for now I would be content to know Yen will be in the game, and she will get attention not a episode.

Top Bottom