Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

+
Hi!
With new patch, It would be great to see updated in-game motion blur, specifically per-object motion blur, it will make animations look smoother and improve overall image. Maybe CDPR can port one from CP2077?

I have an Intel ARC A770 16GB and while I use FSR 2 in some games with a DLSS to FSR 2 wrapper, and the IQ is really good, XeSS certainly has the edge when it comes to image cleanliness, specially from mid to long distance from the camera and there are no artifacts with high velocity vectors.

Hope devs start supporting FSR 2 and XeSS to all their games along with DLSS. For certain people they are much better for games to add over DLSS. It helps out a larger portion of the people that actually need a boost.

More manual save slots for consoles. The game is massive so it would be nice to have tons more save slots available.

Last edited:
Especially with the next gen patch coming and hopefully making use of that hardware for minimizing loading times all together this would be a nice tweak as well to be able to skip these scenes when loading up a save.

Post merged with created thread. Therefore below post will be updated to keep from scattering.

Last edited:
Greetings fellow witchers...

The following will be an ongoing "wishlist" I would love to see.

Disclaimers
  • I am sharing what I notice and can replicate, no matter how small the details.
  • I am NOT complaining, critiquing, expecting, demanding, etc.

On to the list...

| GAMEPLAY |
| TECHNICAL |
  • 40fps | 120hz | Ray Tracing Mode for consoles.
  • More manual save slots for consoles.
  • Quick save and quick load for consoles.
  • Mod support for consoles.
  • REDkit v3.0

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.

Wishful thinking, Please Add Monsters Locations once you discovered them on World Map. This is one of the examples what I do when I play TW3. Thank God I did that. So, I can go back and farm them. Some of these Monsters are one time killed, only show up at night and etc. Please Be mindful of that.
Grayrocks-Mudplough Monsters Location Map.jpg

Some of my suggestions are included in this post. Sorry for a mess. I think I am done for wishful thinking for TW3. Thank you for all you do.

LuckyCat

• VRR support.
  • 40fps | 120hz | Ray Tracing Mode
  • Sound presets and tweaks including dynamic range options, surround sound and multichannel support, etc.
  • More manual save slots for consoles.
  • Quick save and quick load for consoles.
  • REDkit v3.0
  • Mod support for consoles.
  • Option to toggle witcher senses, not just hold and release.
  • Allow skipping recap cutscenes when loading and reloading saves.
  • More beard and hair customizations, as well as beard and hair growth stages.
  • Better hair/fur models, textures and applied physics across frame rate changes.
    • Fixing issues like this as well:
  • Varied executions/dismemberment for all enemies, not just humans.
  • Full transmogrification support for weapons, armor, etc.
  • Multiple New Game+ (NG++, NG+++, etc.)
That Henry Cavill mod is the stuff of nightmares :coolstory:

If nobody has mentioned this yet, the swords from the promotional material/box art... sorely missed. How can we have them in fortnite but not W3 itself?!

Hello, when you guys released the next gen update for cyberpunk you added the brazilian subtitles for Portugal, but now with the next gen update for the witcher there is no brazilian subtitles for the game. Can you add the subtitles for Portugal? Thanks

Hi. It would be very helpful to see in item tooltips how many you have in your inventory. So you know if you have a lot you don't need to buy them.

Or maybe add a note about how many recipes you know require the item.

Hi guy and gals, long time Witcher fan and gamer.

I registered on the forums for one reason only. Since W3 Complete edition has been released, one thing keeps bothering me. I think maybe this was lost in the code, but the latest update still does not have proper support for ultrawide monitors. All the cutscenes have nasty vertical bars on ultrawide monitors. This might be a simple fix to add for the next patch-fix, since until all of us were hex-editing the EXE in order to enjoy this game fully.

Is this something that can be still implemented, or rather it is too much to ask?

Regardless, this is my all-time favourite game.

Top Bottom