Following the White Wolf - a fan-made Witcher movie

+
Following the White Wolf - a fan-made Witcher movie

Check out this short, fan-made movie set in the world of The Witcher. The whole project was done by a fan who goes by the name of Kolekcjoner X and his crew. The video tells a story of Lambert, who arrives to the village only to find out Well, to find out what he learns watch the video and see for yourself.:) There are also two bonus materials included. The first one shows behind-the-scenes bloopers reel. The second one offers a glimpse into a huge collection of Witcher memorabilia owned by the author of the movie. Watch and comment!

I enjoyed the last part the most.. "Which way to Kovir?" :) acting isn't the best but what the hell, it's still nice to watch. Waiting to see more :D

Well actually it raises a good question, WHAT have the other witchers from Kaer Morhen been up to since W1? Hopefully W3 adresses these questions

Benzenzimmern said:
Very cool! You can really see their passion for the Witcher in this movie. :)/>/>

Did you lend them your sword?

Oh and I thought the voice acting was decent. Then again I don't know how bad polish voice acting vs good polish voice acting is measured by as I don't know the language.

I enjoyed it a lot. I thought it was well done for only 1 day shot.

Fight scene should be done with more light perhaps inside the Inn or with added extra light source. Also I would film it in one shot from 2 or 3 different angles. Other then that I enjoyed it.

Top Bottom