The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The Beginning - The making of

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The Beginning - The making of

During E3 we released The Beginning, an epic behind-the-scenes video illustrating the lengths were willing to go to make The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt an amazing RPG.
Today we would like to take you even deeper. Get behind the scenes of that behind-the-scenes movie and see how much fun we had during filming it. Bloopers, magical elixirs to keep the crew warm and occasional *beeps* - its all there! Click here to watch it. Also, if you missed The Beginning video, click here.

I love how the head writer of The Witcher 3 has the balls to stand and talk on the edge of the cliff />

btw, SO MANY GAMES this year feature doggy in it (watch dog, call of doggy, witcher 3) :)

atc said:
I love how the head writer of The Witcher 3 has the balls to stand and talk on the edge of the cliff
/>

btw, SO MANY GAMES this year feature doggy in it (watch dog, call of doggy, witcher 3)

Except that's a wolfie! :p And Borys just strutting around the edge like that, jeez! xD

goopit

Forum veteran
wonder which Dev Diaries are expensive. Ubisofts AC series or this.

Is the filming crew just CDPR or were they outsiders?

The last guy writer should've had some vodka instead.

Aditya

Forum veteran
more cool music! now don't tell me that will be released in killing monster next week or so, I want something different.

Just loved to see the ones behind my favourite game. Keep up the good work guys, despite cold weather and hot coffe!

Scotland confirmed. Helicopter fast travel confirmed. Hot coffee and freezing cold weather also confirmed :D

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
more cool music! now don't tell me that will be released in killing monster next week or so, I want something different.

This track is old, the first one ever published:

http://rghost.net/43844734

guipit said:
The last guy writer should've had some vodka instead.

Well, how should I put it? I don't think that's the kind of face you make when you burn your tongue. Nor do you grin so impishly when telling others about it.
Although, I guess, sensitive to their surroundings as CDPR usually are, they adapted to local customs and had scotch.

Cool video! Always great to get more personal insights!
And hell, it's windy on those cliffs!

beautifull and great work epik and wtf the weather you have when you do the video^^ :) when you see this trailer we see the comparison between selig and scotland xd^^ and what a team youhave fantastic work as always fan you work for fan ( and as always for me i buy the collector edition + gog version

Top Bottom