Sigismund Dijkstra in TW3 ?

+

• Total voters

Dijkstra as you guy already know that . he has many important role in the past as you can see from a saga .( books )
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
( and here the story for those who did read a saga or some fan that did not care about his story )

http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Sigismund_Dijkstra
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and now in ( TW1-3 ) the game events have been taking place about 5 ( or a 6 ) years after the novel's ending , am very wondering what the hell is happen to him ? . their are 3 version that i was thinking about him , if he really appear in TW3

1 he may appear but end up into some books in TW3 , or maybe we have a chance to find one of has travelling party like Isengrim Faoiltiarna & Boreas

( i think is must have some side quest that can tell us something about Dijkstra . but in my opinion is not cool that he have to be mention or appear in that way especially in such a open world )

2 he may return and hold some position in Redania ( for me he will add a lot most interests in TW3 & etc. etc )

3 he may catch up with phililppa in TW3 ( & am very hope this is gonna happen :p )

the last two one is very interest me that he may hold some position in redania or the other hand Dijkstra may accidentally meet or maybe found Philippa in TW3

( i don know , anything i say here can happen but why i got the feeling all the time that Phi & Dijkstra was already together right now and try to do something like well... maybe a maintain the situation like in the past ... you know what i meant right ? ...lol )

And here well… I was trying to find a last mention about Dijkstra ,in a last two game and all i found is only this books...

http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Shadow_People,_or_the_story_of_His_Majesty%27s_Secret_Service

so here is my question . what do you guy think of all this ? .
did he will return have a important role like in the past or he did not appear at all in TW3

Last edited:
I have no idea OP. Not until Witcher 3. If you ask me if I would like to see him in Witcher 3, I'd say yes. I can see him, Roche and Thaler around a table where none of them dare to touch their drinks. ;) Not that I assume any of them to use poison, but it could be a funny moment in the game. And Geralt obviously, being the only one that dares to drink away. :laughing:

Last edited:
The only possible answer to the poll is "I don't know", cause we simply cannot know that.
It should be phrased something like "Would you like to see Dijkstra return in TW3?"

And yes, I very much would like to.

He's in Zerrikania now so i don't know..although i have to admit that i would love to see him again!

We won't know for sure until the Witcher 3 comes out, but my gut is telling me that he will not be there. Djikstra is pretty much a dead men in the eyes of sorceresses [especially Phillipa], who would not pass on the occasion to get rid of him.

But who knows ? Sorceresses are pretty much personae nongrata in the Northern Kingdoms right now and with the war with Nilfgaard he could return to serve Redania once more.

:hmm: Hmm, It would be great to see him in TW3. He has some unfinished business with Geralt. But who knows what happened with him:troll:

IsengrimR

It would be nice to see him and the fine lads in his traveling party... Especially Isengrim ( phe he he ).
However it would be kind of a far stretch for Reds to make.

I think it wouldn't make sense for him to return to Redania, in one of the "book quotes" at the end of a chapter in The Lady of the Lake it says that his brother was tortured for years ,probably to divulge his whereabouts, and never broke.
But I would love something like meeting a traveler from zerrikania who tells us what the trio's been up to.

We won't know for sure until the Witcher 3 comes out, but my gut is telling me that he will not be there. Djikstra is pretty much a dead men in the eyes of sorceresses [especially Phillipa], who would not pass on the occasion to get rid of him.

But who knows ? Sorceresses are pretty much personae nongrata in the Northern Kingdoms right now and with the war with Nilfgaard he could return to serve Redania once more.

Yes, things changed quite a bit. Radovid is ruling now, and Philipa is in line for an eye surgery. I don't see why Djikstra can't serve Redania once more, if Radovid requests his services and invites him back. In this case Philipa will have one more guy to be afraid of, and if Djikstra gets his old position back, things for the sorceresses of the Lodge will get even more heated. It would definitely make things more interesting for Geralt as well.

am hope he will be eating alive by a huge spiders in Zerrikania ( well am just kidding ! ) ,

am really went to see him back to his own position in redania too , but what is gonna happen if he knowing about radovid has a deal with a black one or a little favor that he have with a Nilfgaard ?

take a looks at shilard as a example, in the past he was accused from being a Nilfgaardian spy,& has been pronounced persona non grata in Redania and dismissed from office by Dijkstra .

( is proven that dijkstra don trust anything that com from a Nilfgaard ).

well,,, i don think djikstra are gonna serve radovid because of that reason ( above ) after all he is not a fan of the black one .

& if he know this( i doubt ) he must stay neutral or the other hand he must find someone that capable enough to stand a chance in this invasion .and all i can think of is... .Saskia .Stennis & Henselt ( if their survive of course ) or the other hand is philippa .

well for what i see that both djikstra & philippa . was likely a exile or dead from a public , but in the world out there their was likely in the same boat , so i won doubt if he work with her again

well i don know ... , from now anything can happen...

Last edited:
Confirmed today!

I think they said he is no longer in service to Redania but is now working as a spy and a powerful mobster...

Top Bottom