CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
Just found the Collectors Edition on Amazon UK and, in a rare occurrence for me, I pre-ordered it! I Just have to hope it arrives on the day of release! :evil:

And I decided I will make my wallet cry and I ordered CE.... I will have witcher medallion finally... I guess I will cry too (sooner or later). So Happy.

just looked up the price in poland its 349.99 Slotty = 84,70 Euro
I find that strange tbh .... price should be probably more than that ?

Do you know how much 350 PLN is for Polish people?

Last edited:
And I decided I will make my wallet cry and I ordered CE.... I will have witcher medallion finally... I guess I will cry too (sooner or later). So Happy.

Do you know how much 350 PLN is for Polish people?

Now that youre asking , I guess it alot ;) ... I wasnt sure though ...

That Medallion will make a hell of a badass necklace :D ...
but that statue !!! wow !!!

but now you can guess why I wondered it is 84 Euro in poland ... Such an awesome Figure alone cost much more normally .. its a damn good price .. I know since i collected my share of figures ;)

Last edited:
The music, guuuuys, the music.

You could hear this particular piece on the stream. Courtesy of GOG pre-order : ]

Geralt : Are you sure its her ?
Emperor : Yeeeeees

ahaha I cant imagine how happy you must have been :D ....
Awesome moment

You truly can't imagine that, it was too good to be true.
I even cried a few tears of joy~

No wonder with an epic trailer like this...

After completely freaking out watching the trailer, I've secured my copy of the CE for PS4. Is it February yet? :ph34r:

Why when I click on PC in this page http://buy.thewitcher.com/ for the CE, it doesn't work? :/

Is amazon any better? I thought I would give my money fully to cdpr :eek: and I want something to reach me faster lol I've pre-ordered the game in GOG!

I secured my copy a couple minutes ago. I was worried they'd all be sold out by the time I got a chance to order one. :victory:

So were I ! I Believe it will be sold out quickly ... Now im really relieved I got one ...

Top Bottom