The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Everyone has gone sour over most trivial things and I see people attacking each other in lots of threads. Maybe gamescom will cool down the temper a bit? Wait for new trailers, there is nothing to discuss.

All of the changes you are asking for probably won't happen. Very easy things like fixing hair colour, yes that's possible, but the game has already reached the second stage of it's beta phase. Like someone else said they will only put in the final soundfiles and cutscenes by now and fix bugs. Don't expect anything to be changed at all now.

Except some dev tells otherwise, but I guarantee you that won't happen. Buckle in and wait for gamescom before they shut down this thread as well.

Everyone has gone sour over most trivial things and I see people attacking each other in lots of threads. Maybe gamescom will cool down the temper a bit? Wait for new trailers, there is nothing to discuss.

All of the changes you are asking for probably won't happen. Very easy things like fixing hair colour, yes that's possible, but the game has already reached the second stage of it's beta phase. Like someone else said they will only put in the final soundfiles and cutscenes by now and fix bugs. Don't expect anything to be changed at all now.

Except some dev tells otherwise, but I guarantee you that won't happen. Buckle in and wait for gamescom before they shut down this thread as well.

So you think that they won't be using this remaining time to polish combat animations?

By the way, it´s even oficial Geralt animations are MoCap?

Because I remember the gameplay interview and the devs mentioned something about a swordsman Motion capture session, but there are others where they said the game hasn´t MoCap, so I´m a little confused. :)

By the way, it´s even oficial Geralt animations are MoCap?

Because I remember the gameplay interview and the devs mentioned something about a swordsman Motion capture session, but there are others where they said the game hasn´t MoCap, so I´m a little confused. :)

Yes, it's mocap. They've shown videos.
[video=youtube;tvrQt6s7a-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrQt6s7a-0[/video]

In the interview with AngryJoe they confirmed, that every combat animation (including Geralt's) is MoCap'ed, and is possible to be executed by a human being.

Oh, well, precisely that doesn´t sound good to me, he´s above human physical conditions.

I guess they are taking the animations and mixing them with some "filler" animations between the key ones, to give the impression of more fluid combat, like giving movement to an anime, or accelerating the speed of the movements recorded with the MoCap.

That will have more sense.

Not that long ago a little birdy told me they are still adding/working on animations. As to what kind of animations, it's still a mystery. ;)

Was it a red birdie? ;-)
Anyway, I hope they are focusing on improving gameplay animation, because it could make the difference.
I'll buy the game in any case, but I can't say I will not be a bit disappointed if they leave Geralt movements as they are.

Will mounts be available for galloping around in the Wither3 and stuff

One thing I really missed was mounts in the Wither and Witcher 2. Does anyone know if mounts will be freely usable, I don't mean in the context of sequence events. I also hope wither 3 will provide a more open world experience especially then Witcher 2. beautiful in-depth story work though :3 I guess you have to trade of the freedom of open world aspect in order to have a richer story. And for the love of god allow a man to jump! :)

Witcher Sign Augmentation?

I really liked this steam special addon that allowed you to turn your Quen into a semi fire shield and your Aard to have a freezing effect. I believe we should maybe also have runes for Signs. Just like swords it will augment them in a way that you use them.

Freezing Aard - aard that freezes.
Burning Quen - Quen that does DoT when hit
Impactful Igni - Igni that also pushes away
Havoc Axii - Axxi that forces unit to commit suicide
Burning/Freezing Yrden - Yrden trap that explodes dealing either fire damage that burns over time, or freezes and keep others in place.

These cant be achieved by mere upgrading, but only special activasion like finishing special quests or take special choices. i.e. sleeping with triss will yield the Impactful Igni, but if with Yenefir it will grant the Havoc Axii and so on. So in essence you cant have it all in one play through.

One thing I really missed was mounts in the Wither and Witcher 2. Does anyone know if mounts will be freely usable, I don't mean in the context of sequence events. I also hope wither 3 will provide a more open world experience especially then Witcher 2. beautiful in-depth story work though :3 I guess you have to trade of the freedom of open world aspect in order to have a richer story. And for the love of god allow a man to jump! :)

You've got a lottttttttttt of reading to do. Better get started ;).

For what we know, signs in TW3 are already more complex than what they were in TW2, each of them have more than one simple use, and about the secondary effects, that would be great, but I think they are investing more time in how to interact with the enviroment, instead of giving Igni crazy overpower, flamable clouds of gas, maybe with Aard some thing that can be pushed like thorn branches, or bee hives, actually I think the bee hives thing it´s confrimed, etc.

I have no concern about the depth of the magic system in terms of combat and uses. :)

I really want to see Geralt's cloak on the game, because that really marked me on "Killing Monster" trailer and in the beginning of the first book

More Signs during dialog would be good if used correctly. Just like we used Axii to "persuade" people, it would be interesting to intimidate them with a subtle use of Igni. Or stealthily charm a part on an enemy force during the dialog before a possible fight. But not anything too grandiose. Witchers remain fighters, not mages.

Top Bottom