Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Worth asking Crash, I remember that Laidlaw only announced that finishers wouldn't be in DA2 when it had already shipped, fucking con man. After all lies of the DA2 story trailer that were a lie too far in my book.

I don't know how that is connected tbh. Can't I be just happy that I'm allowed to play Inquisition in a certain way or with a certain camera/perspective?

was just asking if it changed anything with gameplay? I see you were just excited for playing at a certain camera angle. Ah well

was just asking if it changed anything with gameplay? I see you were just excited for playing at a certain camera angle. Ah well
No, gameplay will stay the same. RTwP (tactical cam) or actiony gameplay (3rd person cam). I highly doubt it will reach the depth of combat of Divinity: Original Sin in tactical cam but I also never expected Inquisition to do that in the first place. So yes, I'm just happy that I'm not forced to play most of the game in 3rd person view. To me that is kind of weird when I actually control a party of four persons and not only one character. So it's a good thing that Bioware gives us a choice how we want to play the game to some extend.

so what? what would that change? DAI isn't as deep as Divinity Original Sin

In what way exactly? Meaningless customization.

Perhaps I like Dark Souls too much where individual weapons have very different move sets, reach etc. beyond the usual shit with regards to damage. But if it's deep because of meaningless shitty customization options then I could do without Original Sin.

In what way exactly? Meaningless customization.

Perhaps I like Dark Souls too much where individual weapons have very different move sets, reach etc. beyond the usual shit with regards to damage. But if it's deep because of meaningless shitty customization options then I could do without Original Sin.

did you even play Original Sin? I don't remember there being too much customization. I remember stuff like casting a fire spell on a puddle to obscure the view of the archers so they can't do anything for the next turn. DA could learn a bit from D:OS

I meant to ask if it would affect gameplay in significant way but it doesn't.

Lol what the heck is Bioware thanksgiving? Are they for real? It was all over my twitter feed this morning and still showing up.

October 13th, this past Monday.

I had some jokes prepared but maybe I shouldn't.

Top Bottom