Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
*gasp* But you're Princess Ciri! And you wear a cat medallion! How can this be?!? :p

Anyways, as long as DA:I is better than 2, then I'll pick it up. Need something to fill the gaming void until next year.

I've been living a lie all this time. Damn it I hate cats I just want a pony!!!!
Yeah I'm hoping DA:I will give me something to play while I wait for the Witcher 3, as I'm really beginning to get tired of Skyrim. I have played 800 hours on it so... I'm not surprised I'm getting tired, haha.

I've been living a lie all this time. Damn it I hate cats I just want a pony!!!!
Yeah I'm hoping DA:I will give me something to play while I wait for the Witcher 3, as I'm really beginning to get tired of Skyrim. I have played 800 hours on it so... I'm not surprised I'm getting tired, haha.

Never could get into Elder Scrolls; poured a lot time into Morrowind and Oblivion. Didn't finish either of them. Skipped Skyrim but there are times I get tempted to pick it up with all the mods that are available.

I'm curious how well the co-op mode is going to be for DA: I. I had a lot of fun with ME3's MP, so I'm hoping I'll have that same level of fun here.

It seems to be a more refined/elaborate horde mode than ME3.

-1 internets for not liking cats btw... cats are awesome.

I have over 1000 hours in Skyrim.

Also, try out Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (install the community patch though). It's pretty much a cult classic at this point.

Last edited:

Ha, I got a bit tired of it too... after over 3000 hours :lol: I love the Elder Scrolls. Still play it on occasion.

-1 internets for not liking cats btw... cats are awesome.

I'd rather have -9 million internets than have to be in a room with a cat. I don't trust them. They're evil.

Never could get into Elder Scrolls; poured a lot time into Morrowind and Oblivion. Didn't finish either of them. Skipped Skyrim but there are times I get tempted to pick it up with all the mods that are available.

I tried Oblivion but I hated it. I think playing it after Skyrim was a mistake because the graphics were awful, the tutorial was more confusing than useful and I had to stop the game whilst playing to make a google search on how to do things. People say Skyrim was dumbed down but honestly Oblivion was just confusing for first time players. I don't mind a challenging game if things are explained. But they weren't, so I couldn't be bothered to continue.

try Dark Souls it isn't as hard as people think and gameplay freaking brilliant. Don't play DS2 first as it isn't as good.

there are plenty of RPGs out there to spend time on other than boring old skyrim. What about Mount and Blade?

Hmmm I have a Dark Souls code somewhere but I've never used it. Tbh I don't play games that are difficult because I don't enjoy it. I don't play games to feel frustrated and if I'm playing on easy and still dying 5+ times on one boss, I normally get fed up. I've played a few games on the highest level difficulty but that's my choice to make it difficult because I find it fun - if I have to play a game that forces me into a high difficulty I get annoyed because I want to get to grips with the game on an easy setting first.

And I don't think Skyrim is boring :(

Ha, I got a bit tired of it too... after over 3000 hours :lol: I love the Elder Scrolls. Still play it on occasion.

Damn! And I thought I had played a lot... wow

Do try and keep the discussion at least somewhat relevant to DA:I, please. Perhaps continue in the General Videogame Thread.

I recommend everyone to browse Tumblr and search for dragon age or witcher tags. Lots of good fanart to be found. Unfortunately every now and then, you stumble on something like this.

Which I don't even... what ?

Gray asexual? Can I be a magenta heterosexual then?

Also... so that Reptile doesn't have to kill me here is a video from Lady Insanity with analysis of the latest trailer. If you want the "juicy" details...

[video=youtube;-4HECcCYEwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4HECcCYEwo[/video]

^ Yeah that stuff is dumb as fuck. I love Tumblr for fanart but the Dragon Age fandom on tumblr has so many weird people who are obsessed with "othering" video game characters to fit their weird delusions.

But I found this on tumblr which makes me happy

poor Morrigan....

What in god's name is a demi boy? Varric hugging hawke misty eyed? What the fuck? Sigh...

edit: And could you imagine people actually running around to inform everyone of your gender identification that day? I'm sorry, but I'd never do that, lol.

Wasn't that obvious from the stream?
IIRC they didn't show tactical cam outside of combatin the live stream but maybe I've just missed it. PC gamers (me included) asked that question a lot in the past months and it was never answered. So I just wanted to have that confirmed and it's actually a pretty big deal for me.

Top Bottom