Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Oh yea, lol. I forgot she dies if you're a mage. Congratulations, you get to shit on Carver! Lol. That's where I liked humorous Hawke the most. Making that little shit mangry. Such a hater.
One more Hawke hate story and then I'm done. So I've had it with this feckless shit Hawke, and I wasn't even going to get the DLC, but the spouse wanted to try it. So I decided to play it. In my game Carver was a Grey Warden, and I took him along on that first DLC where you go after the Tevinter thing, whatever that was. Carver starts talking about being a Grey Warden and my snarky Hawke (with no input from me, of course) snidely mocks him for it. She's as useless as a third tit herself, her brother's finally doing some actual good in the world, and she mocks him for it. I'd have preferred playing the DLC with any character in the DA universe rather than Hawke. Even Leliana. Even Wynne.

Well slap my ass and call me Lewinsky, I do believe you're high.

Carvers story and dialog is more interesting with his whole jealousy complex also he has the same voice actor as King Radovid the Stern Rad

What's Bethany's story? oh she's just some religious person who loves you and everybody. Boring

Carvers story and dialog is more interesting with his whole jealousy complex also he has the same voice actor as King Radovid the Stern Rad

What's Bethany's story? oh she's just some religious person who loves you and everybody. Boring

Lol this just goes to show how poor the characters were in general. All there was to him was his jealousy. The jealous brother has been done to death. And if you're Christian, literally almost since the beginning of time. And if not, still pretty dang long ago. It got old pretty quick.

I'm not even going to debate over it, because it's just an opinion. I'm surprised anyone actually liked Carver, but both siblings were meh, and not really worth discussing, so I won't.

Carver at least was showing some character development, which is more than you can say for Hawke, who remains a useless twat from start to finish.

TBH it's the first gameplay video that got me a little interested in the game.
I admit I just can't watch anything with Mike Laidlaw on the mic. His blatant lies about DA2 sour me on anything he has to say.

A useless twat that stops the invasion of Qunari on the city, and stops the insane meredith from butchering everything. Still not getting this useless Hawke narrative, especially compared to Carver of all people, the whiny Bitch.

This is just getting silly now, really.

Last edited:
Heh, Hawke doesn't stop anything. The Qunari had no end game, they were just acting out because they lost their macguffin and couldn't go home, they would have been doomed anyway. Just because Kirkwall was all equally useless doesn't make Hawke anything. As for Meredith, she slaughters the whole place up and the mages all die anyway, so nothing you do matters.

The game wasn't worthy of an expansion let alone to be called a full game, and its "hero" is the worst protagonist of any game I've played. Clementine @ TWD has more moxie and she's a little girl.

Anyway this is off topic and I'm done talking about DA2.

Anyway this is off topic and I'm done talking about DA2.

I think that's best, lol.

The sucky plot is what I said gives Hawke a bad wrap, which this pretty much shows. And whether or not the qunari would have been doomed, this stopped more war and strife on the city in the mean time, and there are survivors at the end on both sides of the conflict with Meredith, as well as the rest of the city of course that she probably would have destroyed otherwise. Still hella more than Carver's ever done.

Yea Hawke was a lame protagonist, because no matter how much the blame can be placed on the characters and plot, it still effects the protagonist. But the amount of hate people reflect on Hawke specifically for it is just silly. Don't care what anyone says, it really is. It's reactionary. I don't care about Hawke one way or another. I'm just pointing out the silly.

Last edited:
New gameplay, new region, hard difficulty.

Part 1/2
Part 2/2

Thanks for posting this!
I like that you can find dangerous creatures (that easily kill you) even if you're low level. Makes exploring a lot more exciting.
ALSO i am really surprised that Zevran's voice actor is voice the dwarf. He seems to have done a great job though.... although I am still hoping Zevran/other Origins cast make appearances in Inquisition.

Anybody know if they let your character attack passively on their own? Like you set a target for them and they keep doing basic attacks until you say otherwise? I miss that personally.

Anybody know if they let your character attack passively on their own? Like you set a target for them and they keep doing basic attacks until you say otherwise? I miss that personally.

Auto-attack? Yeah, it's there. It's been there since DA:O... on PC that is. I know that lack of auto-attack was one of the most criticized aspects of the console versions.

Top Bottom