What are you going to do 1 week before Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release?

+
What are you going to do 1 week before Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release?

So Im interested to know what fellow fans are planning to do when the time finally comes and there will be only 1 week left before the release!?

As for myself - I will probably try to read Dark Horse comics about W3 and Replay W1 (still haven't played it SO IM SUPER excited about Withcer 1!) / Witcher 2, watch every trailer about Witcher lore from W1 to W3! I will also continue checking these forums to get extra dose of excitement! Im also killing the time by reading Sapkowski's masterpiece lore and I still have two more books left to read.

So what about you? What are your plans for the last week before the time when you will forgot that there's a world outside your gaming room, when W3 hits? :D

Last edited:
Check everyday for preload option and start doing that >_>
Oh yes, I will be checking Pre-Load button in my Steam library too :D One of the best parts about Steam when you can start enjoying your game right after it becomes available!

---------- Updated at 11:46 AM ----------

Build a basement I can lock up my girlfriend in for the next 3 month, so she won't disturb my gaming.
Im pretty sure you will find Plenty of chicks in No Man's land :D

I'll probably try and convince my girlfriend that taking 4 days off from work to play it is a productive use of annual holidays.

I already know that's a fool's errand, but one can hope, right?

Probably do a shitload of things at work to compensate for the launch week where my sleep time will be ... scarce =p

Ordering my personal LIZARD SQUAD to DDOS all STEAM servers, and watch all those cry who are
stubborn enough to get TW3 over STEAM instead of GoG or phyisical. :p :p

Meanwhile i enjoy my preload from GoG (after i have lost my CE preorder i consider to get it over GoG)

HEHEHEH

Top Bottom