Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Why there's no blood on the ground after such a hit?

It's 'cause I licked it of the floor!

OK OK SINCE THAT FUCKING POST SCRIPT IS SUCH A BIG THING!

Here is the certain UNICORN SPOILER from the books:

In the books Yennefer had a stuffed Unicorn, and she really loved it, to have sex with Geralt ON IT
I believe its in sword of destiny descriped, or The Last Wish (shard of ice).

But i recommend you READ THE FUCKING BOOKS :D :D :D

Well, I managed for about 2 hours not to watch it. :p But I read that there were no spoilers, so whatever. It looks fucking amazing. The dialogue about the war and Radovid makes me all giddy. Combat looks like a ton of fun. Just a month of waiting left!

most of the initial blood loss can be argued to have been absorbed by his shirt and the rest fell off the cliff with him.
I normally cringe on overly done fire hose blood effects spraying not only the ground but the walls and ceiling too but yea some droplets of blood on the ground wouldn't be so bad

@TheEvilChris

you said before that today there was nothing coming, but later this week there was something, and then retracted.

Is there still something else coming later this week apart from this video? or you just confused days?

That damn letter made me warm and fuzzy inside (she has her memories back) <3

The writing and voice acting are damn good (Vesemir being a badass) also the combat looks smooth as fuck (to me) when you compare it with previous builds like the E3 2014 demo and the challenge is definitely there, also the prologue area is huge, I still can't put it in my head that this game's world will be that huge so I will be in for a surprise when I finally play the game.

Can't wait, release it already :(

Well, I managed for about 2 hours not to watch it. :p But I read that there were no spoilers, so whatever. It looks fucking amazing. The dialogue about the war and Radovid makes me all giddy. Combat looks like a ton of fun. Just a month of waiting left!

Yeah, looks pretty good. But probably much more than a month to wait for me :) Video wasn't that high quality though, even at 1080 resolution.

Yeah, looks pretty good. But probably much more than a month to wait for me :) Video wasn't that high quality though, even at 1080 resolution.
if it was on xbox version it would explain the blasphemy on the resolution of 1080p when I watched it on my 50 inch tv lol. (cuz it's only on 900p hehe)

sow... if the opening cinematic is what we have seen so far (with Yen kicking ass...) how come Geralt has a nightmare/dream of Kaer Morhen? Assuming that the opening cinematic is his dream. According to IGN they skipped the opening and went straight to the gameplay. So that means the Yennefer trailer isn't the actual opening (or it's just part of it) or I'm rambling and the Kaer Morhen speech option is just a 'diversion' for Vessemir. (now that I think about it, Geralts nightmare might be the tutorial area and IGN just skipped that....)

What we have been given so far my best guess is:
Opens with the Yen/Geralt/Vesemir "The Trail" cinematic.
After resting overnight we get the "First 15 minutes" with the option to participate in the Kaer Morhen "tutorial", or to skip it.
(Training being Geralt explaining stuff to "young Ciri" - possibly the first Cirilla sequence, or possibly just demonstrating/practicing with her - not all details correct/real (presence of Yennefer has been mentioned), and then nightmares happen.)
Mandatory Necrophage fight and White Orchard's ford Gryffon encounter, then free play for 5-6 hours more in the prologue culminating in killing the Gryffon, meeting the "Peasant leader" of the Nilfaardian forces, Emhyr and being given permission to make passage of lines to search for Ciri in NML/Novigrad/Skellige/elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yea, and there shouldnt even be the need to open up that menu that lets you choose map,invetory... There should be a button for everything

Hes using a controller so he wont have a button for everything. I'm sure KB/M will allow quick access with hot keys.

Top Bottom