The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+
This trailer is absolutely amazing!!

I must admit that the narration going through most of the footage wasnt a very good idea, compared to a more segmented structure where in a moment you listen to the greatness of the game, and in another you witness it and listen to the music, but the footage itself is so goddamn good that its impossible not to be impressed by this.

The graphics, while inconsistent, some parts looking great and others noticeably worse, are more than enough and simply a delight to watch. I can't wait to see how Ultra looks man....

congratulations to the team ;)

• RED Point
Reactions: Yex
I must admit that the narration going through most of the footage wasnt a very good idea, compared to a more segmented structure where in a moment you listen to the greatness of the game, and in another you witness it and listen to the music, but the footage itself is so goddamn good that its impossible not to be impressed by this.

It seems they were attempting to fulfill two functions at once: both a game-play trailer, and a general informational introduction for the game. Despite the narrator sounding just a bit too business-like, I think they did rather well.

Last edited:
Who asked for a "Meditate for 913 hours until 19th of May" button? :p

Here it is!

And @SMiki55, this one is special for you. :)

Last edited:
I lol'ed a bit over the fire blower ;)

Take a step back people. You ain't seen nothing yet. I am going to blow me some fire for you. No no don't you worry I am totally in control

View attachment 12334

Ohhhhh SHIT. My FACE is melting!!!!!

View attachment 12333

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-04-10-22h08m22s125.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-04-10-22h08m22s125.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 27
  • vlcsnap-2015-04-10-22h11m18s96.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-04-10-22h11m18s96.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I get the very, very, distinct feeling this is on different platforms or at least on the same platform but on different settings.
Any official word on the matter?

thats exactly what I thought every time I watched it.

All trailer showed to a certain point that they were put together from different versions of the game, but this one is by far the most clear to me

So happy that CPR is receiving such warm reactions, especially since they had a bumpy ride with some of TW3's marketing.

The game continues to look lately as if it'll actually live up to the hype... and they'll knock it out of the fucking globe if that's the case.

You just outed him? You cruel bastard. I just rewatched the trailer on my friend's PC and I think my laptop has been doing the visuals a disservice to me for a long time. It looked really damn good, the lighting and clarity were as impressive as any we've seen. But the overall polish and fluid animations are what impressed me the most.
Wait, you mean to tell me that this will look even better if I watch it on something other than my wretched laptop?

I will make it my quest in life to find this... 'quest'. Save me some... it's chocolate right?
The scene that makes thousands of men across the world uncomfortably realize just how how much of a deviant they all are.

Looks so neat. So mature too. Lots of sex, death and violence. Also beatiful. I was really hyped for a second but then I realized how far May 19 is. Could repeat the fuck off joke but I think you heard it enough. Well...just have to remain patient. I finished TW1 on hard already so TW2 on dark and books remain. Still lot of stuff to do.

One thing is certain after i watched the trailer. I want the heads from those three hags (the ladies)

---------- Updated at 09:11 PM ----------

Just watched it. 3 times.

Just three? :D

I think I watched some 4 times in English and more 3 in portuguese. Oh, the hype lol

Lol I can't believe they put the stuffed unicorn in there! Everything looks amazing, especially the combat and liveliness of the world. It looks like there'll be tons of stuff to do and lots of quest variety.

All aboard….

View attachment 12336

Attachments

• 10342763_830786750345047_1582739726557577391_n.jpg
    10342763_830786750345047_1582739726557577391_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom