Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

He says he recorded his footage on Ultra 1080p 60fps. Prepare to be slapped?

Second Place Never Felt So Bad

OMG I can't believe it, I 'm so fucking devastated ... I'm going to cry!!!
After following the forums and TW3 almost every day since 2013, and my one shot to win my first gaming PC ever, for the only game I even care about.
ugh.. I was second place, right as I walked around the corner, dude says the phrase right in front of me, as I'm trying to say it, we were both in the room at the same time just the 2 of us, oh man...
Then all the others came running in.
We lost literally by 10 secs, Zak said the phrase just before me.
The worst feeling ever... It's not like I will ever get the chance to play my dream game on a dream PC Oh well...
I'm never leaving the house again, I'm a sore loser JK lol...
Well my GF took some pics of it and for second place I got a cool NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX Beer bottle opener.
Now, I can drink my sorrows away... Congrats Zak W. You Lucky Mother Fucker! ; )

Attachments

• gforce.jpg
    gforce.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 38
  • gforce2.jpg
    gforce2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Yeah, 2nd place is the worst. But congrats anyway, nice to see someone from the forum putting effort in this contest! :victory:

OMG I can't believe it, I 'm so fucking devastated ... I'm going to cry!!!
After following the forums and TW3 almost every day since 2013, and my one shot to win my first gaming PC ever, for the only game I even care about.
ugh.. I was second place, right as I walked around the corner, dude says the phrase right in front of me, as I'm trying to say it, we were both in the room at the same time just the 2 of us, oh man...
Then all the others came running in.
We lost literally by 10 secs, Zak said the phrase just before me.
The worst feeling ever... It's not like I will ever get the chance to play my dream game on a dream PC Oh well...
I'm never leaving the house again, I'm a sore loser lol...
Well my GF took some pics of it and for second place I got a cool NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX Beer bottle opener,
Now I can drink my sorrows away, congrats Zak! :)
Ouch man. I know you wanted that. Free beer to compensate?:beer:

Damn man.
I'm really sorry :(
I was really hoping you'd the PC.
I know man.. I was right there lol..
Well.. they said they plan to do more contests like this, they were shocked anyone even got there that fast, they were expecting an hour at least, and we were in there within ten minutes of the video clue. We were right around the corner, waiting for them to post where the location was. They wished they had something better than the openers for second place, but that's all they had. If I had gotten there at the table at the same time, he said that he would have had us roll a 20 sided dice to pick the winner. *sigh*

That case seems pretty 420friendly, one could mistake that leaf green TW3 logo with some plant as well.

Anyways, sorry to hear it since you were SOOO close, time to use that bottle opener to good use and drown your sorrow, but I see you already have a good start, nice beer taste, cheers :)
:beer:

Alright back on topic, but I just hope Zak W. knows... just how fucking lucky he is!!!
Good Job Zak!!! Cheers!!!
So did I hear that the embargo's are lifted the 27th?
The wait is almost over folks :)

Video relation from event in Poland.
[video=youtube;BS7D5aCL-84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7D5aCL-84[/video]

Around 4.08 the guy says he got over 3 hours of 1080p ULTRA settings gameplay video. So guess we will see ultra on the 27 April :blink:

I know man.. I was right there lol..
Well.. they said they plan to do more contests like this, they were shocked anyone even got there that fast, they were expecting an hour at least, and we were in there within ten minutes of the video clue. We were right around the corner, waiting for them to post where the location was. They wished they had something better than the openers for second place, but that's all they had. If I had gotten there at the table at the same time, he said that he would have had us roll a 20 sided dice to pick the winner. *sigh*

Bloody hard luck! And so close, too! Damn shame, mate -- I am sorry!

Top Bottom