“RAGE & STEEL” - new brutal trailer - is now LIVE!

+
“RAGE & STEEL” - new brutal trailer - is now LIVE!

Watch our brand new trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and see with your own eyes why nobody should mess with Geralt.
PS. Don’t miss the final scene!

Could any REDS confirm if Ciri's blink multiple kill move at the end of the trailer can be performed out of cut scenes? It looks like you could from the trailer. If so that is awesome. Overall very solid trailer. Great work!

Didn't like that one. I guess it's time for non-witcherites to enjoy the hype with blood, gore and explosions.

edit: to be a little bit more positive, I listened to "The Fields of Ard Skellig" while I was in beautiful fields near Stonehaven (Scotland). That was very moving.

Last edited:
Is amazing . CD PROJEKT RED !! thanks for this game , thanks .

Mod forgive , but this creature is impressive

Last edited:
If the purpose was to get me hyped I must admit it had the exact opposite effect on me. I found it tasteless and meaningless. Maybe I am just getting old but a purposeless showing of a grotesque core and violence feast just can't get me excited the least? Why not focus on what makes the Witcher unique and special from other games instead of slicing body parts just for a mindless wauw effect?

Not a fan.

You don’t mess with Geralt! See the brutal trailer now!

I don't like violence when there is no story or purpose to it. As is the case with this trailer and its ridiculous music choice. Now if this has been a combat trailer used to showcase Geralt's moves and magic then it would have been a different story. But this here?

Slow-mo blood squirts, cutting dudes in half, weird angles? Get out.

Still hyped for the game though.

I remember when the first I play TW1. I'm pride to be here. Not easy to please old fans and possible new followers. You, CDPR at least, are trying it appealling the different gamer tastes without forgeting who is Geralt.

Thank you.

Not a bad trailer, I didn't crap my pants because quick cut trailers tend to just give me a headache. Not sure if its a bug, but at 1.01 the harpies neck looks really long.

Top Bottom