[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+

Like a Boss!

And Dandelion is like: Uhm, you've grown up (if you know what I mean)

Just kidding. I think their relationship in the books was like brother and sister.

>/ Is it me or from this angle do Ciri's breasts look large? I swore she was closer to B than C. o_o

also...<< where is the perkiness!?

:p

He's not that much farther back, and given the angle of the shoulders the camera doesn't seem to be overly high or low. I could see that he could be sitting on a table or leaning against something though that is out of frame. Or Ciri's heels just give her that much lift. ;)

I don't recall Dandy being described as tall, thus giving him the average height for a european 13th century male seems logical. Ciri, on the other hand, was already taller than that at the age of 16 and now she's wearing heels.

I can't see a reason for why she should not be towering over him in that shot.

EDIT: Damn, my post count is no longer the answer to the Ultimate question of Life, Universe and Everything. I'll need to rely on my REDpoint count from now on.

Last edited:

"Ohh myyyyyy!"

Dandelion is looking pretty damn short there; that or she's gotten quite tall. Nice to finally have another shot of him though beyond the SoD trailer and render.

Ciri was 5'10 when Bonhart had her measured for her sword. She could've grown more since and she is also on 4 inch heels.

I personally think it is OK.

Geralt wasn't much taller than Triss in Witcher 2 either, but I really did not mind. Although to be honest Geralt is described as tall in the books, and it should have been different.

Top Bottom