I just spent $850 to play this game, I hope it's worth!

+
I just spent $850 to play this game, I hope it's worth!

So yea, since I have a crappy PC and no TV whatsoever, I thought I'd be better off to buy an XBOX and a cool TV and play this game like this. :3
$350 for XBOX
$440 for the TV
and $60 for the game itself.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be THE best game of the century!

Take care. o/

Pretty cool, I'm sure it will be totally worth it man. Personally, I would've gone with the PS4 but if you prefer X1, that's cool too :)

This just might be the game that is worth every penny. Can't say the same for any other game except TW2 where I spent about 1350€.

yeah im playing this on my ps4 as my pc is getting crap too, got a i5 2400 non k, sandybridge, its 3.8ghz though, and a hd6950, thats probably the worst part, rest is ok i suppose, 8gb ram

No game is worth so much money, seriously.

If you don't plan to play many games with that hardware you could have almost the same fun with a console for way less money...

yeah im playing this on my ps4 as my pc is getting crap too, got a i5 2400 non k, sandybridge, its 3.8ghz though, and a hd6950, thats probably the worst part, rest is ok i suppose, 8gb ram
k or non-k doesn't really matter. i5 2400 is quite good since most games won't use hyper-threading anyway. And since i5 2400 uses 1155, your mobo would be also compatible to Ivy Bridge CPUs.

Why are you guys trying to give the OP 'buyer's remorse'? lol. He(or she) has already bought the stuff. And, if he felt more comfortable getting what he did, over building a budget gaming system. Then, I feel he made the right choice.

Grats on the new setup. I'm sure everyone else here is hopeful that the game will be totally worth it. Everything is looking like this is going to be one for the ages.

Last edited:
Yea and a game coming 2 years later wouldn't even start.
Haha, no I've had enough of PCs.

I had a HD 4870 from 2008 that ran everything up until last year when I built the PC I mentioned above. I think your exaggerating somewhat.

Why are you guys trying to give the OP 'buyer's remorse'?. He(or she) has already bought the stuff. And, if he felt more comfortable getting what he did, over building a budget gaming system. Then, I feel he made the right choice.

Grats on the new setup. I'm sure everyone else here is hopeful that the game will be totally worth it. Looks like one for the ages.

This. Hope you enjoy the new system OP.

That $850 included the tv. I'm not sure that you could buy a cool PC setup for only $410.
But whatever, I always wanted to try out a console, and this seemed the right time. :)

Why are you guys trying to give the OP 'buyer's remorse'?. He(or she) has already bought the stuff. And, if he felt more comfortable getting what he did, over building a budget gaming system. Then, I feel he made the right choice.

Grats on the new setup. I'm sure everyone else here is hopeful that the game will be totally worth it. Everything is looking like this is going to be one for the ages.

Because we are living in a harsh and unsettling world...

Just kidding, seriously, I do wish OP would enjoy his game no matter of the platform he chose.

Consoles make a lot more sense in money versus gaming experience. Though when it comes to Witcher it's high end PC for me all the way.

Top Bottom