For those PC gamers who are craving for Min vs Max comparison

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy

EDIT: added PS4 vs PC comparison
[video=youtube;9Cn-ekHLqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cn-ekHLqEY[/video]

I can't believe this, there is not a single difference in pc on max vs ps4. WTF Cd projekt red ?! And what do you need to max it according to nvidia gtx 970 ofcourse. All "ultra" without nvidia GameWorks, for that you need gtx 980 and performance is big question mark. CD PROJEKT YOU BETRAYED YOUR ORIGINAL MOST LOYAL FANS (PC PLAYERS) YOU LOST YOUR SOUL AND FORGET YOUR ROOTS (PC) YOU BELONG NOW TO THE DARK SIDE OF GAMING. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!
*YOU SOLD YOUR SELVES*

I can't believe this, there is not a single difference in pc on max vs ps4. WTF Cd projekt red ?! And what do you need to max it according to nvidia gtx 970 ofcourse. All "ultra" without nvidia GameWorks, for that you need gtx 980 and performance is big question mark. CD PROJEKT YOU BETRAYED YOUR ORIGINAL MOST LOYAL FANS (PC PLAYERS) YOU LOST YOUR SOUL AND FORGET YOUR ROOTS (PC) YOU BELONG NOW TO THE DARK SIDE OF GAMING. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!
*YOU SOLD YOUR SELVES*
No they didn't Look Closely. PS4 version is not as smooth and the PC version is more clear and higher definition with better framerate.
Make sure your video setting is 1080p.

You guys do realize they said that the console and PC will use the same assets, just that PC will support screen higher resolutions and a few extra effects like hair works and stuff. Also keep in mind that the target FPS on console is 30.

Guest 3753371

fck dat!!! Im canceling my pre-order. fck dat... :@

Dude, calm down. See, this one texture, there at the tower... yes, that one. It has a higher resolution than on PS4. That was worth the waiting, wasn't it? Now don't tell me your graphics card is worth double the amount of money a PS4 does cost, I do know that. But we are talking CDPR, not EA or Ubisoft here. I mean these dudes work for their fans. Their hearts bleed into their games and the money they earn they put into Enhanced Editions just keeping enough back to feed their dogs (they all have pets, mind you - uhm, and children...). So how dare you posting stuff like that here in their very own forums. Beware of the white knight gestapo which guards these forums, or you get banned for good, your posts deleted and the remembrance of you erased.

PS: Looking forward to seeing TW3 gifted to US president... can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
what if i got 1920 1080 monitor and amd gpu( so no 4k, no HairWorks). So there are almost no differences between PC version and ps4 ver.?

Dude, calm down. See, this one texture, there at the tower... yes, that one. It has a higher resolution than on PS4. That was worth the waiting, wasn't it? Now don't tell me your graphics card is worth double the amount of money a PS4 does cost, I do know that. But we are talking CDPR, not EA or Ubisoft here. I mean these dudes work for their fans. Their hearts bleed into their games and the money they earn they put into Enhanced Editions just keeping enough back to feed their dogs (they all have pets, mind you - uhm, and children...). So how dare you posting stuff like that here in their very own forums. Beware of the white knight gestapo which guards these forums, or you get banned for good, your posts deleted and the remembrance of you erased.

PS: Looking forward to seeing TW3 gifted to US president... can't wait.

Wait - work for their fans? All their fans up till this game have been PCs... No offense, I know they worked hard, but it was work for the consoles - not the PC. these videos prove it.

Guest 3753371

Wait - work for their fans? All their fans up till this game have been PCs... No offense, I know they worked hard, but it was work for the consoles - not the PC. these videos prove it.

Well, if you read carefully you may notice that this is sarcasm. Maybe you don't even have to read carefully, just read all of it. And have a good laugh, or start crying. Whatever floats your boat.

Well, if you read carefully you may notice that this is sarcasm. Maybe you don't even have to read carefully, just read all of it. And have a good laugh, or start crying. Whatever floats your boat.

Hahah /cry - I've been masking my crying with humor and sarcasm. My apologies my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom