Does the sexuality [of men] in TW3 offend you?

+
This thread is so made of Trolling win! I wonder if Trollolo would sing a ballad in honour of this thread?

The perfect solution that will please everybody: Make everyone equally sexy in the most ridiculous way! Everybody should have clothes that show of their midriffs/abs and pose sexily when Geralt first meets them. Vesemir? Abs and sexy pose. Noonwraith? Midriff and sexy pose. Emhyr? Abs and sexy pose. Random crowd of NPCs? Sexy poses everywhere!

(If anybody takes this seriously I might just cry. If anybody turns this in art I will cry for joy)

Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of monsters are clearly male AND naked. Drowners, Cyclops, Trolls, Water Hags, etc. Don't pretend like there aren't women out there who are attracted to that!!!

Oh, Lord! Have done a personal inspection of thier...anathomy? One by one? My poor dear! That has been be worse than kill a zeugl in the sewers

Look at this guy

he is a soldier/bandit and don't wear any armor, he is LITERALLY naked!!!

is is clear cd projekt sexualized him to appeal to female gamers.

:look:

OP here

i have just received [mails]edit xD from angry females

this is perfect proof that we need to change gaming industry and stop oppression and objectification of males in gaming

brb making kickstarter account, send money plox

Last edited:
The perfect solution that will please everybody: Make everyone equally sexy in the most ridiculous way! Everybody should have clothes that show of their midriffs/abs and pose sexily when Geralt first meets them. Vesemir? Abs and sexy pose. Noonwraith? Midriff and sexy pose. Emhyr? Abs and sexy pose. Random crowd of NPCs? Sexy poses everywhere!

(If anybody takes this seriously I might just cry. If anybody turns this in art I will cry for joy)
Although, that would make one funny helluva mod!

Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of monsters are clearly male AND naked. Drowners, Cyclops, Trolls, Water Hags, etc. Don't pretend like there aren't women out there who are attracted to that!!!

I couldn't help but feel that Witcher 3 was attempting to send subliminal messages that once men remove their clothes they all become a bunch of monsters.
Indeed! Look at that!

I have a thing for Water Hags as I like them wet, but Grave Hags are still a go for fapping purposes.

Oh, Lord! Have done a personal inspection of thier...anathomy? One by one? My poor dear! That has been be worse than kill a zeugl in the sewers
Why would I do that myself? That's what I brought succubus for! ;) That, and a few other.... purposes. Doing the laundry, cooking dinner, washing the dishes, etc. It's tough not having a mom to take care of you :(

Indeed! Look at that!

Indeed! His genitalia looks like it's been shredded into 5 pieces. NOW THATS HOT! :popo:

Last edited:
Top Bottom