Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of the suggestions are pretty reasonable, but just too much. We should be happy if they even add 1/10 of that what the user proposes.

Though some of them are a big no- go, as they either change/weaken the plot or ignore the special relationship between Yen and Ciri
This two in particular shouldn't be added under any circumstances:
-Ciri's conversation with the Lodge (Triss should be present there if she's our love-interest).
-Triss should be the one saving Geralt instead of Yennefer from The Wild Hunt hounds (After defeating Eredin and she should be the one riding with him to the tower or play a significant part in it)

I agree.Yen and Ciri barely have any interactions in the game as it is.Cutting out the scenes that they have will make it even worse

I agree.Yen and Ciri barely have any interactions in the game as it is.Cutting out the scenes that they have will make it even worse

And absolute no sense...

i see it coming..they are planning an assassination on yennefer...the evil horse is waiting....o_O

Edit :
And again..get out of our thread....

To be honest, you can't discuss there...

Last edited:
I have to say I find it fascinating the obsessions with both Yennefer and Triss for this game. As if Witcher 3 is viewed more as a dating sim than an RPG. Probably not a wise thing to say in this thread, but meh, dissent is an important part of any well rounded discussion. :)

Any who, I actually really wanted to like Yennefer, I came into Witcher 3 blind after being first introduced to the franchise with W2. Didn't realize how complex both Yen and Triss are in the books. I can certainly see the dilemna with the portrayal of these two characters in this game: Yen's coarseness and brazen attitude to almost everything drowns out her apparently hidden gentleness and makes her really difficult to like for non-book readers such as myself, and Triss feels too much like an afterthought merely added into the game to give players an option other than Yen.

Regardless, Triss was the easier choice for me since a well-mannered and smiling 'empty-shell' is still better than a full-blooded nightmare in Yen. But that's just how I am with girls, can't stand too much drama.

Omg Geralt and Yennefer everywhere.

Don't kick me.
Found this one on the album inside cover of the 2nd LP by Big Black.

:laughing:

Attachments

• CS192159-01B-BIG.jpg
    CS192159-01B-BIG.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 62
Yes, the hunchback thing.
When you mention hunchback thing i wanna share something funny what happen to me cuz english is not my native language, when Yennefer say in Kaer Morhen it will give me time to put my face on and Geralt say you`re the only one who does it before i tought they have some weird hunchback sexual fantasy with mask, cuz at that time i didn`t know that put my face on is phrase for makeup, cuz translated meant something way more different.

When you mention hunchback thing i wanna share something funny what happen to me cuz english is not my native language, when Yennefer say in Kaer Morhen it will give me time to put my face on and Geralt say you`re the only one who does it before i tought they have some weird hunchback sexual fantasy with mask, cuz at that time i didn`t know that put my face on is phrase for makeup, cuz translated meant something way more different.

Yeah IT IS KNOWN...original Yen's game model without the magic:

Yeah IT IS KNOWN...original Yen's game model without the magic:
Yeah something like this exactly crossed my mind cuz i watched scene couple of times and could not understand it i was like put face on fucking what, then any logical explanation to me was mask like this for weird sexual fantasy, before i found out that put my face on is reference to fucking makeup.

Yeah, I said the same tens of pages ago. If you are a Yennefer X Geralt fan or love Ciri, Iorveth, Saskia, even Eredin or Emhry you will love this fanfic.

I am not really a huge fan of fan fiction, as it is mostly just written fanservice and doesn't match the original work, but can't hurt to give it a try.

I really really need a flashback in upcomming DLCs. Of Belleteyn or Thanned or bath scene when they thought that it's their last time.

I had hoped we would see flashbacks of the book scenes, while searching for Yennefer, so new player would see what happened between them in the books.

Have read the missed posts in our thread. Very funny thing:

Trissfans like to repeat about that the game has nothing to do with the books. It's an RPG, everyone's got his own choices and own Geralt but only when someone mentions Shani romance choice in TWI and forced Triss in TWII these people are disappearing or acting just like: "What are you talking about? Are u talking to me?"

"It's all about choices, as long you take the same as me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom